Good evening to everyone (or morning, afternoon, or tomorrow – wherever you may be at right now!)! Can you believe 2018 is over half over? I certainly cannot! But, here we are – in the middle of a very hot summer. I was finally able to start running again last week, so I am happy about that!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Save $50 At Hilton Hotels with New Amex + Stack for 3,500 MR Points [Targeted] – Hilton is a regular with Amex Offers, but we shouldn’t be surprised since they do hold the Hilton credit cards! Here is one of them.
- Why You Should Spend on the Hilton Ascend Card – The Hilton Ascend card is actually quite appealing for someone wanting free nights. For a mere $15,000 in spending per year, you can get one really nice free night and even a couple of other nights.
- Is Hilton Playing Politics? They Put Jerusalem in the West Bank, Not Israel – The other hotel chains in the US list Jerusalem as part of Israel. However, Hilton places it in the West Bank. Why is that?
- Runner Detained for 2 Weeks for Crossing a Border on a Run – This was a bad move, in my opinion. There could have been quite a few other ways to handle this that didn’t take 2 weeks out of someone’s life and didn’t cost the US government a lot of money. But, at least we have this for an example to always know what borders we are near.
- The New Grand Hyatt Athens is Now Taking Reservations – And the Prices Are Good! – If you have plans to be in Athens in August or September, this is a good chance to secure a brand new Hyatt at decent rates.
- Why the Hilton Ascend Card is a Great “Companion” for the Chase Sapphire Reserve – Wait, an Amex card with a Chase card? If you were effected by recent cuts to the Chase Sapphire Reserve, this should be of interest to you.
- Fly a Lie-Flat Bed with JetBlue Mint Across the US From Just $399 – Still alive and going strong! If you want to experience the best business class across the US, this is it!
- Fly from the US to Tokyo in 3 Hours? This is What Boeing Revealed – There could be a day in another 20-30 years when you could get around the world in just 5 hours!
- Should You Refinance Your Student Loans For JetBlue Miles? – Dustin takes a great look at this option for refinancing your loans to see if the numbers make sense for your purposes.
- How To Fly Business Class to Israel from the US for Just 45K Miles – This is really a great deal! If you ever want to go to Israel, there is no cheaper way to get there in business class!
- Earn up to 30 Avios Per Dollar with This Special Double Avios Sale – This sale is still on for a couple more days. Check out the retailers to see if any are of interest to you.
- Southwest Schedule Extended – Time to Book Travel Into March, 2019 – You can now book Southwest flights into March!
- New World of Hyatt Credit Card Brings Huge Bonus, More Free Nights, and Great Benefits – This new World of Hyatt credit card is exciting for so many reasons! Check out the details on this awesome new card.
- Should You Upgrade to the New World of Hyatt Credit Card? – This post looks at the value comparison as to whether you should upgrade from the regular Hyatt card to the World of Hyatt card. Check out the post from today to see a deeper analysis based on your situations.
- Bored with Marathons? Here Are 5 Alternatives To Running Marathons – Yes, it is possible to get bored with marathons! If that is you, here are 5 alternatives to running regular marathons that could get you excited about races again.
- Why There Might Be a Huge Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer Soon – This is speculation mixed with light rumor but there could be a possibility that we may see a return of the best Chase Sapphire Preferred offer ever.
- 3 Reasons the New World of Hyatt Card is the Best Hotel Credit Card – The hotel co-branded card market is a crowded space but here are 3 reasons the new World of Hyatt card just took top ranking.
- You Can Now Rent an Audi A5 Convertible from Silvercar! – Want to ride in style and not deal with airport rental companies? This is a great way to do it!
That is it for last week! Hope you have a wonderful week this week!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.