A new Amex Offer popped up this morning that could help you save $50 at an upcoming Hilton stay and, if you stay fast enough, you could stack it for 3,500 Membership Reward points!
New Amex Offer for Hilton Hotels
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with participating Hilton properties
- Valid from 6/25/18 to 9/5/2018
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ and Canopy™ by Hilton in the US & US territories.
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
If you have a Membership Rewards earning card, make sure you check it for another offer that is due to expire in just a few days.
Earn 3,500 Membership Rewards Points with $300+ in Spend at Hilton
- Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties
- Valid until 6/30/2018
- Book direct with Hilton
- Only valid for US properties
Stack to Earn and Save
To max out both of these offers on the same stay, you must:
- Stay at a Hilton Hotel & Resoorts, Curio, or Canopy property in the US or US Territories
- Must use before 6/30
- Must spend $300+ on room charges
If you can swing that on the same card (you must have both offers saved), you can get a $300 Hilton stay for $250 plus a total of 3,750 Membership Reward points. I would value those at around $70 so that is like getting a $300 hotel stay for an end amount of $180. I like using points just as much as the next person but sometimes you do need to pay for hotels. This way, it could be a little more helpful to you!
If you cannot use both by June 30, you can still get the $50 with the first offer if you use before September 5.