A new Amex Offer popped up this morning that could help you save $50 at an upcoming Hilton stay and, if you stay fast enough, you could stack it for 3,500 Membership Reward points!
New Amex Offer for Hilton Hotels
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with participating Hilton properties
- Valid from 6/25/18 to 9/5/2018
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ and Canopy™ by Hilton in the US & US territories.
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
If you have a Membership Rewards earning card, make sure you check it for another offer that is due to expire in just a few days.
Earn 3,500 Membership Rewards Points with $300+ in Spend at Hilton
- Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties
- Valid until 6/30/2018
- Book direct with Hilton
- Only valid for US properties
Stack to Earn and Save
To max out both of these offers on the same stay, you must:
- Stay at a Hilton Hotel & Resoorts, Curio, or Canopy property in the US or US Territories
- Must use before 6/30
- Must spend $300+ on room charges
If you can swing that on the same card (you must have both offers saved), you can get a $300 Hilton stay for $250 plus a total of 3,750 Membership Reward points. I would value those at around $70 so that is like getting a $300 hotel stay for an end amount of $180. I like using points just as much as the next person but sometimes you do need to pay for hotels. This way, it could be a little more helpful to you!
If you cannot use both by June 30, you can still get the $50 with the first offer if you use before September 5.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.