This is Day 3 of the Running with Miles Mega Giveaway to celebrate the blog turning 5 years old. I really appreciate the readers that have entered thus far and I can tell you – it is about to get better! Tomorrow will be the best day of the giveaway yet so make sure you check then for sure!
This Giveaway is now closed! I will randomly select the winners later today and e-mail them today or tomorrow. Thanks for entering!
Giveaway Day 3: Win an AA Upgrade, Garmin Tracker, Amazon Devices, and More!
How To Enter!
Here is a brief recap of the rules and how this will work:
- Leave a comment below to enter for this post
- One comment per day
- Each day, you can comment on the new giveaway post for that day
- New Time! This giveaway closes at 11:59AM ET tomorrow (12/17/2016)
- There will be one winner selected for each prize
- The winners will be contacted in order of their random selection for their pick of the prizes for that day
- Winners will be selected via Random.org
- You must reply to my winning e-mail within 24 hours or I will contact the next person on the list
- You can earn a bonus entry by following me on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway using the hashtag #RwMGiveaway
- Only entrants in the US will be eligible and you must be 18 to comment
- All decisions are made by Running with Miles and are final
What To Comment On?
With all of that out of the way, let’s get to the fun part! To enter for today, simply leave a comment below. I
f you would like, what your favorite blog is in the sport/travel/fitness/miles space. This will help all of us add to our reading list of blogs that you know and like. It is great to find places that add to our areas of interest and I am also always looking for things of interest as well!
I will take this opportunity to give a few of my favorites and you should definitely be checking them out!
- Doctor of Credit – a must read for bonuses, honest analysis and much more!
- DC Rainmaker – great for all kinds of sports tech reviews!
- Rapid Travel Chai – for a glimpse into some truly amazing locations and a fun traveling style!
- The Running Lifestyle – a great podcast for runners and featuring some pretty amazing runners (I am not including myself in that!)
- Andy’s Travel Blog – a fellow BoardingArea blogger with some fantastic photos and a great perspective on this aspect of travel – a must follow if you like seeing beautiful places/photos!
So, those are a few of mine and I would love to see what your favorites are as well! Please check out the above blogs as I really enjoy them and think you will as well.
Here are the Giveaway Items!
Here is what is on the giveaway block for today:
- American Airlines’ Upgrade Certificate
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7″
- Garmin Vivosmart Activity Tracker + HR
- Anker Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
- Amazon Echo Dot – a great Alexa interface for your home!
- SPIbelt (check out the belts on this page – the winner will get to select his/her choice)
The Amazon Fire tablets can also be used for reading and playing content as well as downloading apps for your enjoyment.
If you want to try and be more fit in this coming year, then the Garmin Vivosmart Activity Tracker is perfect for you! I love Garmin devices and I think you really enjoy this one.
One of my favorite pieces of gear is the SPIbelt – a perfect way to carry anything you need on a run and to load up for a trip (great for getting through security quickly instead of emptying your pockets). The winner of this item will get to choose his/her choice from this page here (the non gift packs).
And, finally, I have and use an Anker charging device and they can be a real help, plus they are very tiny.