While Southwest sales are a weekly occurrence, JetBlue sales are far less frequent. But, when they do come up, it always pays to take a look because JetBlue offers some of the best economy class experiences in the US. Given the choice of every airline at the same price, I would pick JetBlue (except for the fact that there is no JetBlue lounge – something I get anytime I fly United because of foreign elite status).
JetBlue “Touchdown” Sale From $39
Link: JetBlue Touchdown Sale
Here are the details. Like most JetBlue sales, its pretty straightforward:
- Book by 9/16 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 9/20-11/18/21 (Excl. Fri & Sun travel).
- Blackout dates: 11/11-11/15.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
That last part may be a bit tough for some city pairs but most of the network will be on sale for the listed dates so you should be good.
A great thing for NYC Marathon (November 7) runners is that they did not black that weekend out! They have done this in the past but this time, it is open for travel! Not only that, but they also did not blackout the Boston Marathon weekend (October 11) – except for the fact (in both cases) that the sale prices are not valid on Friday or Sunday.
Check out this price to get you started – JFK – Miami for just $39!
Featured image courtesy Chris Parypa Photography via Shutterstock