The British Airways Avios store is running a “Double Avios” sale on your shopping. This means that you can earn double avios on all of your online shopping with the retailers that are offering double Avios.
Earn Up to 30 Avios Per Dollar with This Special Double Avios Sale
Link: Double Avios Sale
The British Airways Avios estore (just their name for their shopping portal) is running a “Double Avios” sale for the next 10 days. This means you can earn double the Avios when you start your online shopping through their shopping portal. Here are the details about their Double Avios sale:
- The British Airways Avios eStore Double Avios offer is valid for all members who make an Eligible purchase via the British Airways Avios eStore between 00:01 Thursday 28th June 2018 and 23:59 Sunday 8th July 2018.
- Members will receive double the standard Avios collection rate.
- An Eligible purchase is where one Avios or more is collected through purchases made via the British Airways Avios eStore only.
- Purchases made directly in the Partners stores will not qualify for the double Avios award.
- Selected retailers are excluded from the double Avios offer and certain exclusions apply, see individual retail pages within the British Airways Avios eStore for details.
- All Avios will be added to your account within 40 (forty) days of the date of your purchase.
- Avios will not be awarded on items that are returned or cancelled.
- We accept no responsibility for fulfilment of transactions and delivery of goods; therefore, please check delivery timescales with individual retailers.
There are some great retailer options like:
- Apple – 6 Avios per dollar
- eBags – 20 Avios per dollar
- eBay – 2 Avios per dollar
- Under Armour – 12 Avios per dollar
- Adorama – 4 Avios per dollar
- Lonely Planet – 30 Avios per dollar
- Shoe Mall – 24 Avios per dollar
And many, many more! Check out the complete list here.
If you like to collect Avios for your award travels (still great for short-haul flights on American Airlines for just 7,500 Avios each way!), this could be something you want to check out.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.