Last week, I wrote about a special promotion that I was happy to partner with – raising money for charity (the American Liver Foundation) while enjoying running a world-class marathon and earning miles for travel.
Win A Guaranteed Entry To The 2016 Chicago Marathon
Today, we are continuing with this theme! The 2016 Chicago Marathon is such a popular race that they employ the lottery system that other big marathons use as well. That means that you sign-up but you are not guaranteed entry unless your entry is selected in the lottery. If you are selected, you will pay the race fee ($185 for US residents and $210 for non-US residents).
What if you could skip all of that? Skip the lottery and not pay the race fee! Well, here is your chance! Running with Miles is sponsoring one reader for the Chicago Marathon through the American Liver Foundation. That means that you can enter here and, if you are selected, you will have a guaranteed entry for the 2016 Chicago Marathon and it will cost you nothing!
- Leave a comment below to enter
- Giveaway runs through 5PM EDT on Friday, April 8, 2016
- The 2016 Chicago Marathon takes place October 9, 2016
- The reader will need to respond to my winning notification by 12:00PM, April 9 or I will select another winner
- The reader will be selected randomly
- Each person can enter once
- The final decision is mine alone. This reader giveaway is sponsored by Running with Miles and the decision is made completely by Running with Miles and not the Chicago Marathon or the American Liver Foundation.
If you have never run a marathon before, this could be a great first one! If you are a veteran marathoner, Chicago is known to be a fast course and it could set you up for a great race! Enter below and see what happens!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.