Recently, I wrote about how you could get 250,000 Hilton points between 3 different Hilton cards. At the time, the word had been that the 75,000 point Citi Hilton card would expire that day. Well, in typical Citi fashion, links for that card are still around even after the affiliate links have expired.
The 75,000 Point Citi No-Fee Hilton – Still Alive
– 75,000 Point Hilton Application (not an affiliate link) Edit: try to open in a private or incognito browser if it does not appear.
Here are the details about the Citi no-fee Hilton card:
- Earn 75,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 in 3 months
- 6x Hilton points for every $1 spent at Hilton properties
- 3x Hilton points for every $1 spent at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations
- 2x Hilton points for every $1 spent everywhere else
- Hilton HHonors Silver status as long as you hold the card (while not worth much, some status is better than no status – especially free)
- Fast Track to Hilton Gold – complete 4 stays at Hiltons within the first 90 days of holding the card or spend $20,000 in a calendar year
- No annual fee
- Hilton HHonors Bonus Points offer is not available if you have had a Citi® Hilton HHonorsTMVisa Signature® Card account that was opened or closed in the past 18 months (if you currently hold the card and you opened it more than 18 months ago, you are all set)
As a no-fee card, this is a great card to have. The 75,000 Hilton points are also great! It can get you a lot of value!
Since the card offer has expired through their affiliate channels, I have no idea when this may get pulled. If you are interested in Hilton points, it would be great to match this card offer up with the offers from Amex to pull in a ton of Hilton points!