Welcome back to another roundup of miles, points, and deals! Things have been pretty busy for me lately with some media projects I am working on, family stuff, a bunch of other work, and 3 weeks of almost non-stop travel coming up soon. Oh, and trying to get some training in for a race in a couple of months! But, it’s all going great!
Italicized posts are the ones referenced in the title
Miles, Points, and Deals
- Two Great Deals on Bose Earbuds – This one is still alive and kicking! If you want noise cancelling earbuds on sale, here you go! Or, if you want a great pair of wireless fitness earbuds (I use these), they are on sale as well!
- Couple Arrested for Taking Bottles of Italian Sand from the Beach – We have great cameras on our phones these days so leave the sand, flora, and fauna and live it up in the memories of photos or you may find yourself in trouble like this couple! Come to think of it, looking at some people’s Instagram, you could make the sand look better on your phone than in real life anyway. 🙂
- The Latest World of Hyatt News of 8 New Destination Hotels and Other Brands – Hyatt continues bringing new properties and brands into their portfolio and these 8 are the latest ones – plus some other brand news as well.
- New! Use Hyatt Free Night Certificates for 8 New Destination Hotels – As it turns out, all 8 new Destination hotels are eligible for the Hyatt free night certificates! Check out the value that can be had!
- 3 Credit Cards That Are Better Than the Apple Card – The Apple Card officially launched last week and it is certainly not one for rewards. Here are just 3 examples of cards that are better than the Apple Card and there are a lot more!
- Greenland IS Part of North America – According to These Airline Award Charts – The beautiful island of Greenland popped up in the news last week and, interestingly enough, not only is it geographically part of North America but a few airline award charts put it there as well! Now, if only Lufthansa or similar would fly there!
- Bluffworks Summer Sale to get 20% Off Awesome Travel Clothes – They actually aren’t just for travel as I wear mine every single day! If you want some of the best quality clothes I have owned, check out this sale!
- 2020 Summer Olympics: Get Ready to Book Award Flights with US Airline Miles! The 2020 Summer Olympics are coming and they should be awesome as they are hosted by Japan! But, it is going to be expensive to get there so get your miles ready to jump on the award tickets!
- The New Apple Card Will Offer 3% Cash Back with More Merchants – So Apple has decided to launch a somewhat dismal rewards card and then announce it will add more 3% stores soon! Let’s hope they are good ones!
- New Hyatt Promo – Award Sale Up to 25% Back at These Hotels – There are some great vacation places on this list and some of them are about to enter that beautiful shoulder season so check it out!
- The New Apple Titanium Card Is Not Doing Well – Well, how about that! An Apple product that people are using “wrong”! Not only do you want to avoid using this card because it only earns 1% cash back but it turns out that it also does not wear well! That means you will need to clean it with microfiber cloth and not put it near other cards, leather, or denim – in other words, it is a prime time for Apple to release a special carrying case for $39!
- Why World of Hyatt is the Most Exciting Hotel Program of the Year – While Marriott is floundering with their Bonvoy program (which has actually become a verb for messing things up), Hyatt has been doing some very exciting stuff! Check out what they have done in the last year that I believe makes them the most exciting hotel program of the year!
- Use This Hyatt Sale to Make Your Own Points+Cash Deals – This one ends tonight so check it out soon!
That’s it for last week! I am pretty excited to head back to the new Istanbul airport next week to se how they have improved things. Plus, I get to fly the new Turkish business class on my return to Europe!
Featured image is the Santorini Secrets Spa, a SLH property bookable through Hyatt