Here we are! Another Monday means another week in the books! I hope you had a great week last week and a weekend at the end of it. We had a busy time with many things including dealing with foreign government offices (which means it took a long time!).
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Earn 15% Cash Back at Over 400 Retailers with This Huge Deal – This deal ends in just hours so check it out soon!
- That Was Fast: Chase Freedom Unlimited 3X Everywhere Gone – This was an incredible credit card offer, even though it had no sign-up bonus. However, it certainly did not last long!
- New Payment System Rolling Out for Airlines To Battle Credit Card Fees – European airlines are planning on rolling out a new payment system for airlines and their customers. However, it will likely not be a good deal for customers since customers would forgo the protection of credit cards and the value of the point that could be earned. We shall see!
- Chase Made A Brilliant Move That Other Issuers Should Copy – Chase made a move on their popular Chase Sapphire Preferred that shifted affiliate fees into points for the customer. See why this is a great deal and why other issuers should copy it.
- People REALLY Wanted JetBlue’s NY Pizza Delivery – As happens with great promos, JetBlue hit a wall, technically speaking. It seems that a lot of LA residents REALLY wanted NYC pizza!
- Two Great American Airlines Credit Card Offers – There are two American Airline credit card offers that you should check out. The second version is particularly interesting…
- Are Bloggers Deceitful? – Dustin takes a good look at this question. Bloggers, especially in this space, often face criticism for how credit card offers are handled. See what Dustin’s points are and chime in.
- Daily Getaway Leftovers – What’s Worth It? – The 5 weeks of Daily Getaways has come to an end but there are still a few leftovers available. See which ones are worth it.
- New Google Tech Will Make Being On Hold With An Airline Obsolete! – The new Google Duplex tech is really cool! It will be rolled out this summer and should eventually be able to do things like call and cancel or change your flights – no more airline hold time!
- Miss the Hyatt Deal at 1 Cent Per Point? Buy Them as Low As 1.6 Cents Per Point – If you missed the great Hyatt deal from Daily Getaways (and most of us did), there is still a chance to grab Hyatt points on the cheap. Check out this deal to see if it is worth it.
- Awesome SPG Package: 2 Emirates Business Class Tickets, 5 Nights at W Santiago Hotel, and More! – If you want to try out an inaugural Emirates flight and get 5 nights at a hotel in Santiago, check out this SPG auction!
- This Smart Luggage Company Shuts Down Due to Airline Policies – Airlines started banning certain smart carryons earlier this year and this ban has had an impact that forced the company that started it all to shut down.
- Good News for Travelers in Big Cities: Starbucks Bathrooms Open for Non-Customers – One of the great things about blogging is that readers often help you to realize that you overlooked the really bad downsides of certain situations! As a traveler to large cities, I liked the thought of Starbucks allowing anyone to use their bathrooms now. Of course, I like to be a customer as well but sometimes I don’t have time to wait in line to place an order for 15 minutes first!
- This Hyatt Presidential Suite is a Standard Upgrade! – It is not often that you can use a suite upgrade or points to grab a Hyatt presidential suite, but you can at this hotel!
- 3 Things I HATE When Running – Running in the great outdoors is great but there are some things that I cannot stand!
- Great Deal: Get the Apple Watch Series 3 For As Low as $223 Brand New! – A few hours left on this deal to get a brand new Apple Watch Series 3 for as much as 32% off!
That’s it for this week! Hopefully we will see some good travel deals coming out this week!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.