We are in November now and that means that there will be a ton of deals available over the next few weeks for travel, tech, and running gear – all things that readers here like to find! For some of those travel deals, you will want to have some miles and points ready and, fortunately, there are some good ways to earn bonus miles with your shopping over the next couple of weeks!
Miles, Points, and Deals
- Chase and Hyatt Will Give You $50 to Earn Some of Your Spending – The battle for the top card in your wallet is a very big thing and Chase and Hyatt are making a move to see if that card can be from them during these busy shopping months.
- 7 Sweet Spots with Aegean Miles+Bonus – Great Deals for Premium Awards – It doesn’t matter if you have never heard of the Greek airline, Aegean Airlines. You need to know about them because they have some great sweet spots on their award chart that will let you take advantage of flying in business and first class on carriers like Lufthansa, Austrian, Turkish, Thai, Singapore, and more!
- Hyatt News: New Luxury Award Category and New Military Rate – There is a new Hyatt Category 8 coming and it is not supposed to be for any current Hyatt properties. 🙂 Also, US military members can take advantage of a new rate to get some cheaper stays.
- Bonus Promo: Earn Up to 5,000 Bonus United Miles Shopping Online – If you want to rack up those miles, here is a nice boost to give you 5,000 United Airline miles!
- Earn Up to 4,000 Bonus American Airline Miles – An Extra 3 Miles Per Dollar – American is in the game and hunt for your shopping clicks as well with a bonus of up to 4,000 miles.
- Holiday Promos: Earn Bonus Miles from Alaska and Southwest Shopping Portals – And, Alaska and Southwest are in on the action as well and you can earn bonus miles with each of them as well!
- Buying an Amazon Device? Get 10% Cash Back! – During this month, a lot of people will be buying devices from Amazon. Make sure you are getting 10% cash back when you do!
- A Chat with Marathoner and Delta CEO, Ed Bastian – Yesterday was the NYC Marathon and Delta CEO Ed Bastian was one of the thousands that finished it! Find out why he did it and a little bit about his running habits.
- Great News – Amazon Holiday Return Policy Now In Effect – From now until the end of January, you can now buy and then return things to Amazon! Great news for gift buyers and deal hunters!
- Several New Amex Offers Now Loaded – Good for Hotels, Food, and Shopping – There are a ton of new Amex Offers here and they can help you save a lot of money on shopping that many people are already doing!
- New Hyatt Member Rate Offers Up to a 20% Discount for a Limited-Time – For a limited-time, you can get up to a 20% discount at Hyatt hotels – just for being a member!
- Use Marriott Points for Free Entry to the Singapore Marathon – I love it when Marriott and SPG Moments offer packages for runners! This is a good set of packages that even include a hotel stay!
- Running the NYC Marathon? Here is What United Airlines Has for Traveling Runners! – Congrats on finishing the NYC Marathon! If you are traveling through Newark Airport, you may find some nice, runner-specific food offerings on your way out. If you missed it, United was even offering free medal engraving! I know that ended today but I had bring it up since that was a cool thing of United to do!
- The World’s First Underwater Villa is Now Open – Yes, this is incredible looking and it is incredibly expensive (and unavailable with points!). Check out the photos of this stunning villa!
- Great Deal: Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Earbuds – This is such a good deal that I bought a pair to use for my workouts! I love the Bose brand for their quality and also how they stand behind their products so this should be a good deal for anyone!
- Luggage Deal: 20% Off Samsonite Luggage on eBay – This deal is good through tomorrow so check it out!
- Best Price: FitBit Ionic Fitness Smartwatch – This is a popular alternative to the Garmin watches and the Apple Watch and it is now at the lowest price ever!
On the running side of things, I am in week 3 of my marathon training program and I am really thrilled with how well it is going so far! I have been using Hansons Training Program, something I had done before when I had made my last serious attempt at a better marathon time (about 3 years ago now) and the workouts are really getting it done! The one thing that is definitely different for me this time is that I am making sure I run my off-day runs much slower than I used to in the past.
Hope you have a great week!