Another shopping promo is here also and this one is for American Airlines. While not the same maxed out amount of 5,000 miles, you can earn 4,000 American Airline miles with this deal and less spending.
Earn Up to 4,000 Bonus American Airline Miles
Here are the details about this AA shopping portal offer (very similar to the one from United earlier):
- This promo runs from 10/29/18 through 11/18/18 at 11:59:59 pm ET
- Earn a one-time bonus of up to 4,000 AAdvantage® miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard AAdvantage® miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShoppingSM mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period using one of the following tiers:
- Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150
- Tier 2 bonus: 2,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $600
- Tier 3 bonus: 4,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $1,200 or more
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles
Like with the United portal, this is a very attractive offer since you are essentially earning an extra 3 miles per dollar (if your total across retailers is right at the purchase tier). If you were to spend the $1,200 across retailers averaging 6 miles per dollar, you would end up with a total of 11,200 AA miles – just shy of a one-way award ticket anywhere in the US! This is a nice way to fatten up your mileage account!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.