This is one of those deals that it seems many other are getting but was not targeted for me. 🙁 So, I can give you the details as I saw them but cannot give you my success story since I did not get one this time around!
Get $15 Free On Amazon With Linked Ultimate Rewards [Targeted]
This has happened with Amazon and Amex’s Membership Rewards before as well – a promo to get you to use your hard-earned reward points for shopping on Amazon. The value is better with Ultimate Rewards than other programs (1:1) but you can always still get more value when transferring them to travel partners.
But, that doesn’t mean you can’t use this promo to get $15 free on Amazon! All you need is 100 points from your linked Ultimate Rewards account and you are all set – if you are targeted.
Here are the details from Amazon’s page:
- Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your Shopping cart.
- -Choose your enrolled Chase card as your Payment Method and select to use your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of your order. Click “Use this payment method.”
- -Enter the promo code SWP15CH15D in the box provided and press “Apply.”
- -Redeem at least $0.01 (or 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point) and press “Apply”.
- -The SWP Promo of up to $15 of savings will be reflected instantly on the right side of the checkout page. If the shopping cart order is less than $15, the promotional credit will be applied against the full order and no points will be deducted. You can change the amount of points redeemed at any time prior to placing the order.
- Offer is valid for a limited time while supplies last.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer only applies to eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges are not able to be reduced by the offer. Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per eligible customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
- Offer is not available to customers that have previously redeemed Chase Ultimate Rewards at Amazon.com.
- Offer is available by invite only, is non-transferable and may not be resold.
So, if you have used Ultimate Reward points in the past, no go for you this time. I tried deleting all my Ultimate Reward connected cards and adding them back in before enrolling them in the program again but still nothing. Hopefully this works for you and you can get an easy $15 free on Amazon! While this does not work on Amazon gift cards, it is reported that it works on other gift cards sold by Amazon.
Did you get the free $15? Which card did it work on for you?