I am a huge Garmin GPS watch fan. I have used just about everyone one of the Forerunner models from the Garmin Forerunner 101 until the current models. It is rare that I go for a workout with my Garmin!
Garmin has decided it is time to bring the shopping deals a little early with some big discounts on some of their more popular watches. This is your chance to get some of these at a great deal or to gift. Below are the models, their regular prices, and the sale prices.
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT – Regular price $449 | Sale price $329
- Garmin Forerunner 920XT w/HRM – Regular price $499 | Sale price $369
- Garmin Forerunner 220 – Regular price $249 | Sale price $165
- Garmin Forerunner 220 w/HRM – Regular price $299 | Sale price $169
- Garmin Forerunner 620 – Regular price $399 | Sale price $199
- Garmin Forerunner 620 w/HRM – Regular price $449 | Sale price $239
Of all the above deals, I would rank them like this:
- If you want great battery life with durability and multi-sport capability, go with the Garmin Forerunner 920XT. It is a fantastic watch that lasts for a very long time on a single charge. The HRM model is definitely a great deal as it gives you an increased set of metrics for only an extra $40.
- If you want the best deal on a great running watch with all the metrics, the Garmin Forerunner 620 with HRM is your watch. Being able to get it for $239 is just incredible!
- Finally, if you want the best all-around deal, I would have to say that the Garmin Forerunner 220 with HRM is that deal. For only $4 more than the watch by itself, $165 gives you an impressive package and is certainly a great watch for any runner.
Really, you cannot go wrong with any of these devices. I have used and owned them all and found them all to be perfect for any run.
*Disclosure: If you purchase these watches using the above links, I will earn a small referral. Thank you for supporting the site!