Welcome to a new week here at Running with Miles! Today marks the “end” of summer travel and I hope that you had a fantastic summer! If you are done traveling for a time, now is the time to start earning those miles and points again to get ready for more trips later this year and next year. 🙂
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Great Amex Offer for AT&T [Targeted] – If you have this new AT&T Amex Offer, you are in for some good savings on your cell bill!
- Great Stacking Deal! Up to 23 United Miles per Dollar & Amex Offer for Great Deal on Nike – This is a really great deal and it expires today so make sure you move on it quickly!
- Great Deal! Get $100 Off $200 Hotel Reservation Using Your Mastercard – [Expired] This one did not last long at all! Judging from the number of you who clicked through, there was a lot of interest in this offer and it showed. They expired the coupon in just a few hours!
- The “Ultimate” Credit Card Combo for Travel Value – These two cards are actually new this year and they help create the “ultimate” 2 credit card combo!
- Southwest Still Geo-Blocking Multiple Countries – Southwest still refuses to address this and is losing some bookings as a result. Hopefully, they will listen to their (potential) customers soon on this!
- According to the Rep: Chase Points Don’t Transfer to United – It is amazing sometimes to hear what customer service reps say. Here is one such saying and what the truth is regarding this topic.
- Chase’s Official Language for the 5/24 Rule Is On This Card – The Chase 5/24 rule has been out and known for a while but just now Chase has finally “printed” their official language and it lands on their newest card.
- New Amex Offers Loaded – Check out this list of the latest Amex Offers!
- Now Live! Earn Up To 75,000 Hyatt Points With This Promo – This promo can help you earn up to 75,000 Hyatt points – great if you have hotel stays coming up this fall!
- Earn 2X Points on Southwest Flights With This Promo [Targeted] – Here is a great way to earn even more points when traveling on Southwest this year. Find out the details and if you are targeted.
- Recommending Someone Their First Reward Credit Card – This post is written by Dustin who has posted here before and is now a more regular contributor. He always has some great thoughts and analysis so check out this post!
- Great Stacking Discounts: Save Today on Reebok and Asics – These deals expire today so act quickly!
Have a great week! Hopefully, you will have a lot of earning and burning of miles and points!