Coupon now expired
Travelocity has a special one day sale that can save you $100 on your next hotel reservation. The only thing you need is a Mastercard! Here are the details!
Get $100 Off $200 Hotel Reservation Using Your Mastercard
This promotion is only lasting a short time so you need to move fast. There are actually two promotions but the first one is the better one.
- Book by August 30, 11:59PM PDT
- Spend a minimum of $200
- Receive a $100 discount
- Must stay between August 29 – December 31, 2016
- Use code MASTERCARD100
- Website link
The second one can also be found at the above link and is for $150 off $750 or more of a vacation package.
Booking the Deal
At checkout, you will see a link for a promotion code. Go ahead and enter your code in there and if the hotel is available under the terms, you will see the discount on the right!
Before we get to the terms, yes, this discount does exclude chain hotels and is for stand-alone hotel stays only. See the terms below for the list of excluded hotels.
Here are the terms of the $100 hotel discount:
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) OR flight+hotel package bookings made online with travelocity.com or by calling Travelocity at 1-855-201-7800 and paid for with your valid MasterCard® The package coupon code may not be used for other package bookings (i.e., flight + hotel + car packages or packages offered by third parties), or stand-alone flights. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and paid for with your valid MasterCard® and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. For stand-alone hotel stays only, the coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotel and Resorts, Aston Resorts, Barcelo, Carlson, Candlewood, Choice, Choice Nordic, Corinthia, Crowne Plaza, Dusit Hotels, Emarr Hotels, Fortune Hotels, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, IHG, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Langham Hotels, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Marina Bay Sands, Marriott, Melia Hotels International, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, NH Hotels, Omni, Pan Pacific Hotels & Resorts, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, RIU Hotels, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Sheraton, Six Senses Resorts and Spas, Starwood, Staybridge Suites, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels- Resorts and Palaces, The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Universal Orlando Resort, Venetian Macau, Vincci Hotels, and Wyndham Worldwide. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. For stand-alone hotel bookings, provided that you spend a minimum of $200 USD in one booking, the coupon code entitles you to $100 off the price of the relevant travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
5. For package bookings, provided that you spend a minimum of $750 USD (the price of the booking excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs) in one booking, the coupon code entitles you to $150 off the price of the relevant travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
6. The coupon codes cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.