Here is a roundup of the valid posts from the last couple of weeks. Things slow down each year around this time for a bit with travel and deals. We have spring break and then it starts to get better as Memorial Day approaches.
Miles, Points, & Travel
- New Amex Offer for Hotels – Get $50 Back – A nice, new Amex Offer to get $50 back on some hotels.
- Reader Question: Will Banks Tighten – Banks continue to change some of the rules when it comes to those of us who have earned a lot of miles and points. It is a valid question, will banks tighten?
- The Complete Daily Getaways List is Here – There are 3 weeks left (counting this week) of the Daily Getaways and here is the entire list.
- How You Can Earn 340,000 Hilton Points – With 2 Cards – Hilton points can still be very useful and this post shows you how you could earn 340,000 Hilton points with only 2 cards.
- Big Boarding Pass – My Version – There was some noise about a gentleman that had a huge boarding pass and this post is about the time I accidentally had to use quite a large boarding pass myself!
- How to Track & Watch the 2017 Boston Marathon! – The Boston Marathon is over now but this will still help you if you want to find the results of anyone that did run it.
- A Lot of New Amex Offers This Morning! – Check out the new Amex Offers that came out last Monday.
- SPG Platinum Challenge Is Online & Why You Shouldn’t Do It – The SPG Platinum challenge is a generous way to get to the top tier status with SPG. But, it may not be the best way to go about achieving top tier status.
- Winning eBay Claims As The Seller – Selling on eBay can be a good way to help with manufactured spending, but there is always the fear of a buyer filing a dispute against you. This post may help you when those situations come up.
- What Is a Boston Marathon Qualifying Time? – The Boston Marathon is the pinnacle of marathons for many people. While most people know their “BQ” or Boston Marathon qualifying time, not everyone knows it and you may find that you have already achieved it!
- Anniversary Getaway in Philadelphia – Dustin does a nice review on how he achieved his anniversary getaway.
- Thanks for Nothing, Bluebird! – Bluebird is finally giving the axe to the many of us who had already been shut down by them last year. Now, we are getting shut down entirely.
- The New Premium US Bank Altitude Card with the Killer 3X Bonus – A new premium credit card is coming and it will have a killer bonus feature as well.
- Fly JetBlue Mint to the Caribbean For $299! – Do you want to fly what might be the best business class cabin by a US carrier? This is your chance to do it on the cheap!
- 5 Non-Stop Flights To Greece From the US This Summer – Heading to Greece this summer? Here are 5 non-stop flights that will take you there quickly from the US.
- Book Any Of These 100 Hotels for Only 5,000 Points Per Night – What To Look For – These are now live so check them out!
- Award Booking Anxiety – Which Flight Now?! – Booking awards can be fun – and also annoying. Here is a play-by-play account of my award booking process and the anxiety that popped up along the way.
- Another Airplane Altercation Video: Flight Attendant Says “Hit Me!” – American Airlines has joined United with a passenger incident that has claimed the news, this time as a flight attendant egged on a passenger in a confrontation following a woman getting hit by a stroller.
- Ultra Comfortable Shoe Made From Ocean Waste Coming Soon – Adidas is doing a fresh launch of a shoe soon that is actually made from ocean waste! Check out the details and the pricing here!
Well, that’s it for this time! This week is the Freddie Awards where we will see which travel providers claim the prize in a number of categories.