Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
The Daily Getaways started this past Monday with great familiarity in items available. There will be some new additions on some days but for the most part, it is the same stuff – which is not necessarily a bad thing! But, the good news is that the complete Daily Getaways list is here now so we can get a glimpse at everything that will be available over the next weeks of Daily Getaways.
The Complete Daily Getaways List Is Here
The week 1 of Daily Getaways runs from April 10 through April 14. Here is what is on the calendar for this first week.
- Monday – Save 50% on your next car rental from Alamo | Pay $25 for a $50 certificate | 2,000 available
- Tuesday – Various hotel packages in Las Vegas
- Wednesday – Various IHG point packages for sale
- Thursday – Theme Park passes
- Friday – One night at any Wyndham for $175 (this means you are buying 15,000 Wyndham points)
The week 2 of Daily Getaways runs from April 17 – April 21. Here is what you can expect next week.
- Monday – 10,000 Best Western points for $55
- Tuesday – Various Omni hotel packages
- Wednesday – Universal Studios Hollywood Front of Line Pass w/admission | $139
- Thursday – Various Caesar hotel packages
- The Spirit of Classic Las Vegas at Bally’s for $315
- See Vegas at New Heights at the LINQ Hotel for $350
- Feel the Fame at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas for $500
- Rio Weekend in Las Vegas for $520
- Beauty on the Marina at Harrah’s Atlantic City for $650
- Caesars Palace Luxury Getaway for 2 in Las Vegas for $1,400
- Friday – Various Loews Hotel and Resort packages
- 2 nights at a luxury Loews hotel for $275
- 2 Nights at a Four Diamond Loews resort for $325
- Ocean view suite at Loews Santa Monica for 2 nights for $950
- 2 nights in a suite at the Loews Regency New York for $1,000
- Ocean view suite at Loews Miami Beach for 2 nights for $1,200
- Bridge-to-Bridge at Loews San Francisco for $1,300
Here is the list for week 3, running from April 24 – 28.
- Monday – $100 Carnival Cruise Gift Card for $85
- Tuesday – Avis Car Rental Items
- Wednesday – Las Vegas Hotel Packages
- 3 nights at Circus Circus including dining and admission passes for $150
- Four (4) nights in a Tower Deluxe Room at Luxor, two (2) VIP tickets to Blue Man Group & $400 food & beverage credit to be applied at select Luxor restaurants for $500
- A certificate toward a three (3) night stay for two (2) guests, tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay, dinners, and 50-minute massages at Spa Mandalay for $1,700
- Three (3) nights in a Sky suite at ARIA, dinner and spa treatments, for two (2) people for $1,700
- Three (3) nights in a Bellagio Suite, tickets to “O™”, spa treatments & dinner, for two (2) people for $2,000
- Thursday – 2 Las Vegas Hotel packages
- Friday – Choice Hotel Point Packages
Here is the list for week 4, running from May 1 – 5.
- Monday – Universal Orland Resort Packages
- Each 3-Park, 3-Day Park to Park Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park on the same day. Each purchase includes two (2) tickets – $535
- A vacation package for a four (4)-Day, three (3)-Nights’ stay, round-trip airfare, three (3)-day admission to three (3) theme parks for four (4) people, and more – $2,642
- Private VIP Experience (1-day) for up to twelve (12) people, priority entry to rides and attractions, and more – $3,500
- Tuesday – Hilton Honor points
- Wednesday – Caesars Hotel Packages
- Two (2) nights accommodations in a Mini-Suite, two (2) Buffet of Buffets passes, daily fitness center access, complimentary internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport – $299
- Two (2) nights accommodations in a Red Room Premier at Paris Las Vegas, dinner for two (2) at any Caesars Entertainment owned Restaurant, Mandara spa treatments and more – $350
- Two (2) nights accommodations at the Las Vegas resort of your choice, $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, an in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip airport transportation between the airport and hotel – $425
- Two (2) nights accommodations, two (2) all-day Buffet of Buffets passes, daily access to the fitness center, complimentary internet access, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport – $450
- Two (2) nights accommodations at Nobu Hotel, in-room tea service, dinner for two (2) at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, daily Qua Spa fitness center access, Garden of the Gods Pool and more – $590
- Two (2) nights accommodations in a Luxury King Room, $100 breakfast dining credit at Giada’s, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport – $590
- Thursday – Marriott Gift Cards
- Friday – $1,000 Orbitz promo code for $650
And the final week for May 8 – 12.
- Monday – Fairmont Hotel Packages
- Three (3) Ovations Rewards Certificates each redeemable for a one (1) night stay and breakfast for two (2) at The Fairmont San Francisco in California. Certificates may be combined for one use or used for separate reservations at guest’s discretion – $834
- Six (6) Ovation Rewards certificates each redeemable for a one (1) night stay and breakfast for two (2) at your choice of two Fairmont Hawaii Properties. Certificates may be combined for one use or used separately at guest’s discretion – $2,178
- Tuesday – Hertz Point Packages
- Wednesday – Hyatt Point Packages
And that’s it! There are Thursday and Friday left on that last week so I don’t know if they are just ending it on Wednesday or if they have some great surprise for those days. At any rate, I am most interested in the last week with the Hyatt points (not a chance of me getting one!) and the Hertz points.
What interests you the most from this complete Daily Getaways list?
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.