Today is the start of the ever popular Daily Getaways. While there are many duds that will make up the list over the next 5 weeks, there are some nice opportunities to save money on activities and travel as well.
Two Amusement Park Deals Available Today
I am not a big amusement park person, but I completely recognize that there are many that are! If you are, here are two deals that may work well for you!
Universal Express Ticket with Admission
This one is from Daily Getaways and it will likely go somewhat quickly. There are only 250 available so be ready to jump at 1PM ET today! This is the same exact deal and price as last year so if you got it last year, you know how it works.
Here are the details about this deal:
- One (1) Universal Express™ Ticket, which includes 1-day admission and 1-time express access to each ride and attraction and priority seating at select shows to Universal Studios Hollywood™ in California.
- Price today is $139
- Dates of Travel: June 1, 2018 through May 24, 2019 (blackout dates and restrictions apply)
- Blackout dates are: 6/29/18 through 8/13/18 and 12/21/18 through 1/4/19
- Maximum Quantity per Purchase: Nine (9)
- PLEASE GIVE AT LEAST THIRTY (30) DAYS PRIOR NOTICE OF VISIT DATE
If you are near to the Universal Studios Hollywood in California or you plan on going out there, give this deal a look to see if the express pass part of it will work well for you.
Amex Offer for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
On the other end of the country, you have a deal at the Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, courtesy of an Amex Offer. This one has been around before and is on all my cards so it should be pretty widely available. Here are the details on this one:
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at buschgardenstampa.com
- Expires 7/7/2018
If you enjoy amusement parks, give these two deals a look and be ready to act on the Universal Studios Hollywood one promptly at 1PM ET today!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.