I know, normally this summary comes out on Monday but yesterday kind of got away from me as I was trying to get everything ready for a trip it doesn’t look like I am going on! 🙁 Anyway, in case you missed some, here are the posts from last week!
*Enter HERE to win Hyatt Globalist status – the top tier of the Hyatt program!*
Miles, Points & Travel
- Car Rental Deals: Drive from Florida from $4.89 Per Day! – If you have any plans to be in or near Florida, check this out as it can make a great road trip idea!
- Car Rental Deals from Arizona from $4.99 Per Day – And the same goes if you are in or near Arizona! The deals are not as plentiful but there are still some nice options!
- Is the Free Night Offer on the Hilton Surpass For Existing Customers As Well? – The Hilton Surpass has a great new offer out – 100,000 points plus a free weekend night after the first year. Many people were wondering if that free night would apply to current cardholders as well.
- One Week From My Trip – And Still No Visa! – This was last week – I was actually supposed to be on the plane right now so you can see that the visa had still not arrived!
- Best Airline Options For the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon Right Now! – Did you get selected in the Marine Corps Marathon lottery? Check out some great airline options!
- First World of Hyatt Promo Is Here – Double Points – This is the first promo for the new World of Hyatt promo and it comes in the form of double points, after your first stay. Check out the details here.
- Last Chance: Transfer SPG/Marriott Points to Southwest for the Companion Pass & 7 Nights in a Hotel – [Expired] This has now ended and it was a great deal! Hopefully, many of you were able to take advantage of it!
- [Targeted] Earn 2X AA Miles On All Purchases with Citi AAdvantage Card – I received a nice targeted offer on my Citi card – to earn 2X the miles on all purchases!
- Top Credit Cards for Gas Purchases – Gas purchases do not have to be a pain! Find out what are the top cards to use to pay for that gas!
- A 10% Cash Back Offer From Citi That Failed To Excite Me – Wait, what?! A 10% cash back offer?! Yes, but it is not really that exciting – unless all the great offers around us have made me too picky!
- Earn Bonus Hyatt Points (Targeted) – Find out about this targeted offer to earn bonus Hyatt points!
- The New American Express Platinum Is Here – With Increased Bonuses & Fees – The new American Express Platinum is here and this post looks at what has changed.
- Amex App Update Now Lets You Send Referrals – Want to send your friends referral offers on the go? Now you can do that!
- 4 Reasons Aegean Deserves Your Attention For Premium Awards – Aegean Airlines is a Greek airline with a wonderful award chart for flying on Star Alliance partners like Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Turkish, Thai, Asiana, and more! Find out the 4 reasons you should be looking at them.
- You Can Redeem Ultimate Reward Points For Airbnb & Uber Gift Cards – But Don’t – Flexibility is great and key in this hobby but using your Ultimate Reward points should never be a consideration for gift cards!
- Bummer! No More Free MS From eBay Disputes – I use to enjoy some free miles and points with eBay disputes, but the door I had used has now closed. Thanks to some very helpful readers, I was still able to take advantage of it, though!
- How to Fool Your Friends With (Fake) Big Credit Card Offers – Ever want to fool your friends with huge credit card offers? This post gives you some simple steps to make your own, real looking credit card offers!
And that is it for last week! We are now in April and summer is right around the corner so hopefully you have some fun places in mind to visit this summer! Let’s hope some great deals break this week for that travel also! 🙂