Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Last month, Hyatt rebooted their loyalty program and launched the new World of Hyatt. Among other things, this changed the names of the elite tiers and made it more difficult to obtain the top tier, Hyatt Globalist. However, with that said, Hyatt did add new benefits to their Hyatt Globalist tiers. If you have never experienced top-tier Hyatt status, it was pretty good before! Now, it should be even better.
Enter to Win Hyatt Globalist Status!
Thanks to Hyatt for offering this to the Running with Miles readers!
Link: New World of Hyatt
And, luckily for you, whether you have had Hyatt Globalist before or not, you now have a chance to win Hyatt Globalist! Hyatt graciously offered their Globalist level to be given to a lucky reader so this is your chance. I know some other bloggers have run giveaways for Hyatt Globalist before and if you missed out then, you will want to certainly try again!
Here is what you will get with Hyatt Globalist status and what you will not get if you win this giveaway (there are some caveats for this free status). Some of the great benefits you will get will include eligibility for suite upgrades at check-in, free breakfast, late checkout, waived resort frees, complimentary parking on award stays and everything else below!
What You Will Get With This Hyatt Globalist Status:
- Achieve rewards faster with 30% Bonus Points when choosing to earn points on eligible charges.
- Enjoy an upgrade at check-in, up to standard suites
- Relax in the Club lounge with continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres daily. Or, enjoy complimentary full breakfast daily for each registered guest (up to 2 adults and 2 children) at Hyatt hotels and resorts without a Club lounge
- Receive priority access to available rooms when checking in early
- Expedite check-in at a dedicated area reserved for elite members
- Keep hydrated with a bottle of water daily
- Stay connected with complimentary premium Internet where available
- Extend your stay until 4:00 pm upon request (subject to availability at some locations)
- Waived resort fees on free night awards and eligible rates
- Enjoy complimentary parking with your free night award (available where parking can be charged to the guest’s room)
- Ensure a room is available at participating Hyatt hotels when making a paid reservation at least 48 hours prior to arrival (blackout dates apply)
- Book your stay through an exclusive reservation line
- Share your in-hotel benefits with your Guest of Honor when transferring an eligible award
- Enjoy two complimentary one-time-use United ClubSM passes annually
- Receive Gold status with M life Rewards, the loyalty program for MGM Resorts International
What You Will NOT Get With This Status That Is Offered Here:
- No free Category 1 – 7 night
- No 4 suite upgrade certificates (you will still be eligible to be upgraded at check-in, you just won’t be able to confirm those in advance)
- No My Hyatt Concierge
- Must earn 60 nights this year to qualify for next year
How To Enter For The Hyatt Globalist Giveaway
This will be pretty simple but please make sure you follow the rules here! I want to make sure this valuable status goes to someone who will get some great use out of it.
- Leave a comment on how you would use the Hyatt Globalist status or why you would like it
- Entries open from now through next Monday, April 10, at 11:59PM EDT
- Each person can enter once
- The results are final and will be made by me – Hyatt does not select the winner
That’s it! Thanks for following along and good luck! I can’t wait to see how some of you would like to use this free Hyatt Globalist status!
I will pick my 5 favorite comments, based on what I said about how you would use it, and will have another Hyatt loyalist select from that list.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.