Club Carlson has launched their new promo for this season and, if you have some upcoming hotel stays, definitely check it out to earn more points!
New Club Carlson Promo – Triple Points + 5,000 Points on Sunday or Monday Stays
Here are the terms of the new Club Carlson promo that will let you earn up to 100,000 points with it.
Club Carlson Promo Details:
- Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays which are stays reserved at an Eligible Rate booked through and eligible source
- Stays must be between April 3 – June 30, 2017
- Both the check-in and check-out dates of the Eligible stay must take place within this period
- To earn 40 bonus Gold Points per US Dollar spent on Eligible Stays in addition to the 20 standard Gold Points per dollar (“Triple Points”), you must register online at the link above and provide your Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or check-in.
- Once registered, you will earn triple points on eligible stays at
- Quorvus Collection
- Radisson Blu
- Radisson RED
- Park Plaza
- Park Inn® by Radisson
- Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM
- Stays or nights paid for by redeeming points are not Eligible for this Promotion. Stays or nights paid for by using Points + Cash are not Eligible for this Promotion.
Here are the details about the Sunday/Monday 5,000 point bonus:
- In addition to Triple Points, once you are registered you will earn 5,000 bonus points for each Sunday and Monday night during an Eligible Stay
- Stays that include both a Sunday and a Monday night are eligible for two (2) bonus awards of 5,000 points for a total up to 10,000 bonus points.
- Consecutive nights at the same hotel are considered one stay regardless of the number of check-ins and check-outs
- If the Eligible Stay includes more than one Sunday or Monday night, the 5,000 bonus points for each additional night will be added to the member’s account at the end of the promotion period, up to the 100,000 point maximum.
Eligible Stays completed at hotels in Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates will earn the 5,000 bonus points for stays on Saturday and Sunday nights
- Bonus points through this promo for the Triple Points and Sunday/Monday nights will be capped at 100,000 points.
- Bonus Gold Points will be credited to the member’s account when the standard Gold Points are credited for the Eligible Stay and will usually be posted to a member’s account within 5 days after the Eligible Stay has been completed
What Is This Promo Worth?
I have to admit, since Club Carlson and US Bank did away with the last night free on award stays, I have pretty much lost interest in Club Carlson properties. I personally feel that many of the hotels I would stay at command too high of a points cost relative to other hotels and the prices if paid in cash. Still, there is value to be had in the program and for those that have held the cards, you have the ability to spend for a free night in the US.
So, what is this promo worth? It seems that the best, most lucrative stays would be cheap hotels on Sunday and Monday nights. That would let you earn 10,000 points for staying both of those nights plus triple points per dollar. If your total stay was $200 for those two nights, you would earn 10,000 points for the nights plus 12,000 points for the cost of the stay. Earning 22,000 points is a pretty nice proposition and could be helpful for many mid-range redemptions.
If you have upcoming hotel stays, check out the Club Carlson properties in the area to see if this promo and the cost of the stays will make sense for you.
Will you be taking advantage of this new Club Carlson promo?