Earlier this month, Best Buy released a preview sale of their Black Friday deals. There were some good deals for sure but they held some of them back until the week of Black Friday. That is this week! Yesterday, they unleashed that sale for Best Buy elite members (pretty nice elite status to have for earning and returns!) and today it is open for everyone – but with some things now expired so you will have to wait for the actual Black Friday. 😉
Many Best Buy Black Friday Sales Start Now!
Here are some of the top picks of the Best Buy Black Friday deals for readers here at RwM!
Check your Amex Offers to see if you have the targeted offer for $30 back on $300+ spending at Best Buy – save that to your Amex card and use that card for your shopping!
Note: Some of the deals below require you to have a My Best Buy account – free to setup so do that if you want some deals like the iPad deal.
- 2019 iPad 10.2″ 128GB – $329 (down from $429)
- 2019 iPad 10.2″ 32GB for $249 (first price drop of this size!)
- This is probably the best price you are going to see on this model!
- FitBit Versa Smartwatch – $119 ($80 off regular price)
- This is actually a pretty great deal but do keep in mind that Google just bought FitBit so it will remain to be seen what Google does with the FitBit operating system. Still, this is a great deal for a fitness smartwatch.
- Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbud Headphones – $99 (down from $169)
- I own the older Jabra Elite Sport ones and have loved them and heard great things about the 65T models
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones – $279 (down from $349)
- These noise cancelling headphones are arguably better than the Bose QuietComfort 35II on many levels and I loved them! We may see better deals with deal stacking on Black Friday or Cyber Monday but this is a pretty great price if you want to just grab them, hassle-free.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – $100 Off and comes with $50 Best Buy gift card
- If you are not an iOS fan, this is likely one of the most capable Android tablets around and it is fairly new so check it out!
- Apple Watch Series 4 – $50 off
- These are deals that could be great if you want the larger display but don’t care about the always-on display of the Series 5. The 40mm is on sale for $299 and the 44mm is on sale for $329 – $100 less than the Series 5 but $100 more than the Series 3. I think the Series 3 is the best value but the Series 4 is probably the best balance of design and price.
- JLAB Audio JBuds Air True Wireless Earbud Headphones – $29 (down from $49)
- There are a lot of truly great wireless earbuds on the market but many of them cost well over $100. This pair has great reviews and can be had for less than $30!
- Beats by Dr. Dre – Beats Studio Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones – $199 (down from $349)
- These are not the ones that Apple just released last month but they do have good reviews and are available at one cent under $200 if you want a pair of noise cancelling headphones.
- Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook w/ 2GB Memory and 16GB Flash Memory – $89 (down from $189)
- Chromebook are awesome if you just need a real keyboard to do some browsing, e-mails, etc. At this price, you could pretty much leave it in your car, backpack, or anywhere for when you need to do some web-based work. If you want more double the RAM and storage, check out this model for an extra $30.
- WD Easystore 12TB External Hard Drive – $179 (down from $279)
- Lot of storage for not a lot of money – great for backing up things you need for later.
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone – $1,380 (down from $1,730)
- Ok, here me out on this one. I had used one for a while and can say that it is the best DJI drone out for consumers/prosumers at this time for things like photography. With a 1″ sensor (captures more of an image with greater details), this will do a great job on capturing the best images you can get. The price is high but is actually lower than the best price before DJI raised it to offset the tariffs.
Throughout this week, I will be posting more deals that I believe are useful for my reader base here. All of the above deals will be on sale again for Black Friday but if there is something that catches your eye, best to buy it now because many of these will go out of stock before then! In fact, I bought some things yesterday during the elite sale that are not available today and are actually out of stock so always best to move fast!