Thanks for visiting this week! Here are the posts from the week in case you missed something here.
Miles, Points, & Travel
- Would You Run This Race In North Korea At This Time? – North Korea has been in the news a lot lately. The news has not been that good and this with the marathon coming up there in less than 2 months. I know there are many foreigners that are signed up for the races and was curious what people thought about traveling there now.
- Last Chance To Book Many IHG Hotels At Current Rates – But There Is Some Hope – While the IHG changes have gone through and the rates have gone up for many, there is still some hope with then IHG program thanks to benefits built-in.
- 5 Reasons To Keep The United MileagePlus Explorer Card – With upcoming changes coming to the Chase applications, it is important to figure out what cards you are going to keep. Here are 5 reasons to keep the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
- Get Spring Training Tickets For Only 2,500 Starpoints Per Person – Even For Sold-Out Games! – SPG Starpoints can be used on so much more than hotel rooms. If you are a baseball fan, you can even use those points for baseball games, even some games that are sold out!
- Smart Shoes Coming From Under Armour & Samsung – Smart technology has moved to shoes. There are two new smart shoes coming – one from Under Armour and one from Samsung!
- SPG Sells Luxury Collection Hotel, A 30-Hour Trip With Delta, Delta Award Sale, & More – Some news and info from around the travel world including a SPG Luxury Hotel Collection that was just sold.
- Tip For Transferring Hilton Points Between Accounts – Transferring Hilton points can be necessary to get enough for an award. Here is a tip for when you transfer those points as it doesn’t always go as it should!
- Earn 10,000 UR Points Per Successful Sapphire Preferred Referral – The referral bonus on the Chase Sapphire Preferred is up to 10,000 points! If you have a referral link you would like to have others use, head over to this post and leave your link there!
- A Brand New Park Hyatt Is Now Open For Reservations – Park Hyatts are special hotels and now one new Park Hyatt has entered the portfolio. It is open for reservations and is scheduled to open its doors on June 1.
- 3 Great Reasons To Keep The IHG Credit Card – Continuing along with deciding which Chase cards to keep, here are 3 great reasons to keep the IHG credit card.
- Citi Premier 50K Offer Is Back – With A Change – The Citi Premier 50K offer is back, but there is a change with how much you need to spend. Also, it appears to be coming and going. Check the post below for tips on getting the offer if it doesn’t appear right away for you.
- Huge 70K Point Bonus For The No-Fee Amex Hilton Card – This is the highest offer ever on this no-fee Amex Hilton card. If you like redeeming for Hilton hotels, you should check out this offer.
- Almost 300 SPG Hotels Changing Categories In Less Than 2 Weeks – Almost 300 SPG hotels are changing their categories. Check out some of the notable changes to see what you should book now and what you should wait for.
- Citi Playing Hide N Seek With The Premier 50K Offer – The 50K offer is around and available, but it is playing hide n seek with us a bit. Here are some tips to find this good offer.