In a first for Hyatt in Europe, a Park Hyatt Resort is now open for reservations. The Park Hyatt Mallorca is now accepting reservations with an opening date of June 1, 2016. If you want to stay at a new Park Hyatt, this is one you should check out.
A Brand New Park Hyatt Is Now Open For Reservations
Park Hyatt properties are some of my favorite hotels and this is one that I have been watching and waiting for to open. It was slated to open this April but it seemed to be pushed back to an opening date of June 1. Reservations are open from them on. This new Park Hyatt is located 1 hour from the airport.
This new Park Hyatt, the Park Hyatt Mallorca, has advance purchase rates from $800 and up for the base room! The good news is that this is ranked as a Category 5 which puts it at 20,000 points per night and 10,000 points $125 for Points+Cash. The only problem is that every date I checked so far does not show any award availability. Edit: According to Mark in the comments, there is availability but you have to call to book it. They just haven’t loaded it online yet.
That likely means they just haven’t loaded it yet but at least you know it will only take 20,000 points per night.
If this property will allow the Diamond Suite Upgrades, the base suite goes for over $1,800 per night so you could get some incredible value there as well!
Mallorca is a favorite destination for many and this property certainly looks like a great place to stay if you plan on visiting Mallorca anytime soon.
Here are some details about the property (from Hyatt):
- The Balearic Restaurant is rooted in the strong culinary values of Mallorca, where dining is a social affair. Offering regional fine cuisine with locally sourced ingredients
- Located off The Plaza de la Torre, the Bistro is a relaxed all day dining café, featuring freshly baked breads and pastries, locally made empanadas, croquettes, pizzas and international comfort food. The perfect venue to leisurely digest a newspaper or magazine or catch-up on emails
- The Tapas Bar, offers an inclusive social space with an outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy freshly prepared tapas, artisanal wines from Mallorca, mainland Spain and further afield, and cocktails created by skilled mixologists
- The South Asian restaurant is exquisitely designed as a private villa whose residents have been influenced by the culture and cuisine from this part of the world. Presenting a wide range of authentically prepared Asian dishes from China, India, Indonesia and Thailand by specialist guest chefs
- The restaurants and bars will operate on a seasonal basis
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.