I hope everyone had a great week! I had a very busy one. I finally flew on QSuites (fantastic and review coming!), did a quick international turnaround, and ran the Belgrade Marathon (review coming soon!). That was my first time in Serbia and I wish I had been able to spend a little more time in the country. I had a great experience at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Belgrade and ran the Belgrade Marathon which was, well, different. 🙂
Miles, Points, and Deals
- How to Track & Watch the 2018 Boston Marathon! – The Boston Marathon of 2018 was one to remember with female American runners ruling the leaderboard! It was also a very cold, windy marathon (different from the London Marathon yesterday!). If you want to check out the results, this can be done through the link above as well.
- Today’s Daily Getaway Is Hilton Points – Should You Be Interested? [Sold Out] – I am somewhat surprised that these packages sold out! These packages were really not a good deal yet apparently 945 people disagreed with me on that! 🙂
- New Transfer Bonus: Get 25% More American Miles When You Transfer These Hotel Points – This transfer bonus can be a nice way to bulk up your American Airline mileage account, but make sure you have some good plans in mind before initiating it.
- Now Available: 13 Shopping Offers Exclusively for the Hyatt Card – Chase Offers are back but only on the Hyatt card right now. Find out which 13 retailers are currently available for cardholders right now.
- Could Banks do the Unthinkable? – Dustin did a great post about something that started as an idea a year ago and it seems like his thoughts might come true. Just after he wrote this, Amex devalued their SPG card bonus which will hopefully not last. I really do not want Dustin to be right with this post. 🙂
- There Are New SPG Bonuses – And They Are Really Bad – Apparently, these bonuses may be replaced at some point with better bonuses (according to Amex) but for now, these are the worst SPG bonuses ever!
- There Could Be One More Shot at the SPG 25K Bonus Soon… – Referral offers should return soon and they should return with the 25K bonuses on personal and business cards. Fingers crossed for one last chance!
- Great Deal! Get the Chase Freedom Unlimited with 3X On All Purchases! – This new offer on the Chase Freedom Unlimited is fantastic! You can earn 3X points on every purchase for a year! This is definitely better than the sign-up bonus previously offered!
- Use Your SPG Points For Great MLB All-Star Packages – Including Special Access! – If you are a baseball fan, check out these great All-Star packages. You can use your SPG points for these exclusive packages without it costing you any money!
- 5 Non-Stop Flights To Greece From the US For 2018 Summer – If you plan on heading to Greece this summer, like so many thousands of others, here are your 5 options for non-stop flights from the US to Greece. If you want to use miles, you will find it difficult but you can check their schedules and random pricing.
- My First Stay As a Hyatt Explorist – And I Got A Nice Suite Upgrade! – I finally had opportunity to stay at a Hyatt as an Explorist – after dropping from Globalist. Fortunately, I got a great suite upgrade, which was quite a surprise! I also got a 4PM checkout that was helpful as well! I doubt this will happen at most of the hotels but it was still a nice surprise!
That is it for last week! It was somewhat of a short list thanks to the travel and my busy schedule. Hopefully you were able to enjoy spring – of course, if you are in the northeast US, you are probably getting more spring now than you had last week! 🙂