I hope everyone had a great week! I had a very busy one. I finally flew on QSuites (fantastic and review coming!), did a quick international turnaround, and ran the Belgrade Marathon (review coming soon!). That was my first time in Serbia and I wish I had been able to spend a little more time in the country. I had a great experience at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Belgrade and ran the Belgrade Marathon which was, well, different. 🙂
Miles, Points, and Deals
- How to Track & Watch the 2018 Boston Marathon! – The Boston Marathon of 2018 was one to remember with female American runners ruling the leaderboard! It was also a very cold, windy marathon (different from the London Marathon yesterday!). If you want to check out the results, this can be done through the link above as well.
- Today’s Daily Getaway Is Hilton Points – Should You Be Interested? [Sold Out] – I am somewhat surprised that these packages sold out! These packages were really not a good deal yet apparently 945 people disagreed with me on that! 🙂
- New Transfer Bonus: Get 25% More American Miles When You Transfer These Hotel Points – This transfer bonus can be a nice way to bulk up your American Airline mileage account, but make sure you have some good plans in mind before initiating it.
- Now Available: 13 Shopping Offers Exclusively for the Hyatt Card – Chase Offers are back but only on the Hyatt card right now. Find out which 13 retailers are currently available for cardholders right now.
- Could Banks do the Unthinkable? – Dustin did a great post about something that started as an idea a year ago and it seems like his thoughts might come true. Just after he wrote this, Amex devalued their SPG card bonus which will hopefully not last. I really do not want Dustin to be right with this post. 🙂
- There Are New SPG Bonuses – And They Are Really Bad – Apparently, these bonuses may be replaced at some point with better bonuses (according to Amex) but for now, these are the worst SPG bonuses ever!
- There Could Be One More Shot at the SPG 25K Bonus Soon… – Referral offers should return soon and they should return with the 25K bonuses on personal and business cards. Fingers crossed for one last chance!
- Great Deal! Get the Chase Freedom Unlimited with 3X On All Purchases! – This new offer on the Chase Freedom Unlimited is fantastic! You can earn 3X points on every purchase for a year! This is definitely better than the sign-up bonus previously offered!
- Use Your SPG Points For Great MLB All-Star Packages – Including Special Access! – If you are a baseball fan, check out these great All-Star packages. You can use your SPG points for these exclusive packages without it costing you any money!
- 5 Non-Stop Flights To Greece From the US For 2018 Summer – If you plan on heading to Greece this summer, like so many thousands of others, here are your 5 options for non-stop flights from the US to Greece. If you want to use miles, you will find it difficult but you can check their schedules and random pricing.
- My First Stay As a Hyatt Explorist – And I Got A Nice Suite Upgrade! – I finally had opportunity to stay at a Hyatt as an Explorist – after dropping from Globalist. Fortunately, I got a great suite upgrade, which was quite a surprise! I also got a 4PM checkout that was helpful as well! I doubt this will happen at most of the hotels but it was still a nice surprise!
That is it for last week! It was somewhat of a short list thanks to the travel and my busy schedule. Hopefully you were able to enjoy spring – of course, if you are in the northeast US, you are probably getting more spring now than you had last week! 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.