Welcome back to another summary of the week’s posts here at Running with Miles! I hope that you had a great week and that the posts here were able to add something to it for you.
Travel, Miles, & Points
- New Marriott Card Offer: 55,000 Total Points + $200 Gift Card – Marriott continues to confuse the field with the amount of offers they have on the same card. But, this might just be the best offer around right now so read up to see if it is for you.
- 3 Reasons To Plan A Trip To Europe Now – Here are 3 simple reasons why now is a great time to plan a trip to Europe. It will cost you less in miles, points, and cash to do it!
- Last Chance For Targeted 50,000 Point Hyatt Card Offer – [Expired] This offer is to have expired for the targeted recipients but the application page from the target e-mail is still active so your mileage may vary. But, hopefully this will soon roll out as a public offer now that the targeted window has closed!
- Great New Amex Offers – Good Portal Stacking Options – I love it when deals come together and this is one of those kind of things. Find out about the Amex offers and how you can stack them with portal payouts for great savings.
- Get 25% Off On 2 Night Stays At Radisson Blu Hotels [US] – [Expired] All week long, Club Carlson ran their Cybertastic deals with one deal available per day. These were pretty good and hopefully you were able to take advantage of them!
- Use These Two Deals To Get The Best Prices On GoPro Cameras – Taking advantage of Amex Offers, portal payouts and discounts, we built some great deals for the GoPro cameras. If you are interested in one of them, check this post out.
- Credit Card Battle: Citi Premier vs Amex SPG – Dustin from Waller’s Wallet came back this week to do another credit card battle between two often-talked about cards. Find out which one might reign supreme!
- Earn 15,000 AA Miles With 5 Nights At Wyndham Hotels – Airline and hotel deals are pretty good and this one will let you earn 3,000 American Airline miles for each night at a Wyndham hotel, up to 5 nights. Find out about this promo and what you need to do here.
- How You Can Earn 5,000 Club Carlson Points Per Night! – [Expired] Another day, another Cybertastic deal from Club Carlson!
- Huge Stacking Discounts At Shoebuy.com – Almost 70% Off! – This was one of the better stacking deals I have seen around this shopping season as it was possible to get almost 70% off the price that you would have first seen!
- How To Get 4,500 Bonus Starpoints With One Stay – Thanks to two different promos from SPG, you can get 4,500 valuable Starpoints in a single stay at certain properties. I am earning 2,015 of those points as I type this right now so at least I get half of it!
- Incredible Deal: GoPro HERO4 Session + $50 Gift Card For $199 + More Savings – [Expired] This is the case of the mis-priced camera as GoPro has dropped the price on it by $200 in the last couple of months. Taking advantage of some more stacking allowed us to get it down to close to $100 (by the time all the deals were done). Unfortunately, the gift card part of this is gone but you can still get it from Amazon for $199 with some extras.
- Today Only: Save 35% At Park Inn Hotels – [Expired] Another Club Carlson Cybertastic deal!
- How Booking AAdvantage Awards Soon Can Earn You 10% Of Your Miles Back – Two of the American Airline credit cards come with a rebate benefit – where you can get miles back. Find out why you should get booking on some awards in the next few weeks!
- Hilton Diamond With The Match – Even For Stragglers – The Hilton match from other statuses is still going strong – even for stragglers like me! If you have not applied for a match yet, find out what you need to do to get it.
Thanks for following along this week! I am pretty excited as my American Airlines account will update later this week to reflect my new Executive Platinum status! I know, just in time for the devaluations. Still, this will be my first time as Executive Platinum and it is the last of the US airlines that I have obtained top tier status with (I have already held Delta Diamond, United 1K, and Alaska MVP Gold 75K ). I am anxious to see how it works in practice for me plus it will come in handy as I am sure I will be doing some award rebooking before the devaluation date hits!