Another week of miles, points, and travel is in the books! With a lot of sales and deals this week, I know a lot of people scored some great stuff. I bought quite a bit of stuff (not as much as others did!) that will be flipped for a profit and for the earnings of the miles and points. All in all, a nice week of collecting more miles and points!
As happens every Sunday evening, here are the posts from throughout the week here on Running with Miles. I will be putting the deal posts in here as well and tagging the ones that have expired as [Expired] so you can check back and read up on those. In the past, similar deals from Black Friday week have popped up again as Christmas gets closer so this way you can have a heads-up on some of the deals in case it happens again.
Miles, Points, & Travel
- Great Deal: Bowflex 552 Adjustable Barbells – $260 – [Expired] This was a great deal on an excellent dumbells. I had the lighter pair and really enjoyed the flexibility they gave. Hopefully, this one will come back around.
- United’s Award Sale To/From Europe Is Now Open For All – If you want to save some miles for travel to Europe, then this is the time to book! United has a nice sale going on and you can save up to 15,000 points for roundtrip travel.
- American Airlines Shuffled Countries Around With Their Devaluation – American Airlines announced a devaluation of their award chart a couple of weeks ago and this post shows how they reshuffled countries around with this devaluation as well. A simple regional change increased some awards by quite a bit as well.
- Last Day For The Chance To Buy Back Towards Your Aegean Status – [Expired] Aegean had recently allowed elite miles to be purchased that could help get you back to your status for next year. Unfortunately, the time of requalification has come to an end. If you missed it, you will need to earn the full shot for next time, not just the requalification amount.
- Caution About Amex’s Limited-Time Credit Card Offers! – American Express has a fair number of limited-time offers that come and go. Here is a note on caution when applying for those offers past their official expiration date – even when the links still work.
- Great Deal: Save Up To 25% At Hyatt Hotels Around The World – Hyatt is running a nice sale on many hotels around the world. Check out the list as it expires tomorrow!
- Amazon Kindles On Sale For Black Friday Now! – If you want an Amazon Kindle device – for you or as a gift – this is the nice price point to grab one at!
- So You Are A Hyatt Diamond – Now What? Details About Your New Benefits – With the large amount of new Hyatt Diamond members, this post looks at what you have for benefits and gives you the info to make you an informed Hyatt Diamond member.
- Great Deal: 20% Off At Cowboom – Apple Watches, Computers, Tablets, Cameras, and Much More! – This deal expires tomorrow so move quickly! A lot of the good things are gone but there are still some options. I picked up some great deals on Apple Watches which will be hitting eBay as soon as these Black Friday sales are over. 🙂
- Cashback Monitor Now Shows Rates By Credit Card – Cashback Monitor is the best when it comes to tracking portal payouts. This week, they rolled out a great new element to their portal charts. It will for sure save you time!
- Another Marriott Offer – A Total Of 77,500 Points & No Annual Fee First Year – Another day and another Marriott offer. This one is for a total of 77,500 points and has no annual fee the first year.
- The 2015 Gift Guide For Travelers – Want to know what to get the traveler on your gift list? Here is a rundown on some of the best options that also present a great value.
- Now You Can Match To Hilton Status! – Hilton has now jumped into the elite status match game and it appears that they are matching some members to their Diamond status! Did you get in? Find out how to do it here.
- Great Deal: Extra 30% Off On Asics Gear [Apparel and Shoes] – [Expired] This was the best deal I have ever seen directly from ASICs and was able to grab my favorite shoes as a result.
- 5 Tips To Maximize Your Points And Savings For Black Friday Weekend – These 5 tips will not just work for this weekend but will help you with all of your online shopping to maximize your points and savings.
- A Tip For Getting An Even Better Price On Some Items At Best Buy For Black Friday – This also can apply for more than just Black Friday. Is your favorite item out of stock? Find out how you may be able to get it and at a cheaper price!
- Great Deal: Garmin Fenix 3 Watches $100 Off – This sale is still going on and is a fabulous one for a fantastic watch. This is my personal running watch/everyday watch and I love it! I am not sure when we may see this price again so check it out!
- A Sincere Message Of Thanks – Thanksgiving is just about my favorite holiday of the year and this post was just a post of appreciation and reflection for many things.
- Great Deal : Google Nexus 6 $199 (Perfect For Google Fi) – [Expired] This was an awesome deal that lasted longer than I thought it would! I bought the limit in each size and used my Chase Freedom 10% to make it even better. One purchase and I got 5,000 Ultimate Reward points (when transferred to my Sapphire Preferred or Ink card) and I picked up a nice little profit on the resale.
- An Unbelievable Deal On Samsonite With All Of These Stacked Deals! – This deal is still going on and is an example of how you can utilize many deals to get an amazing deal in the end! There is a lot of value here so check it out!
- eBay Black Friday Deals: Gift Cards, GoPro HERO4 At Best Price Ever, & More – [Expired] These were some great deals, especially with the GoPro HERO4 Black. I am not sure if we will see that one come back at that price again, but keep your eyes open! It may come back.
- The SPIbelt – A Great Accessory For Running And Travel – This is a fantastic accessory for both running and travel and is a great way to carry gear along without the bounce or bulk. It can also save time – it just allowed me to make a flight that I would have missed because I carry all my pockets’ contents in this and it was just a matter of unbuckling it and going.
- The Agony Of Portal Earnings Left On The Table – It can hurt to leave portal earnings on the table and I did just that this week. Hopefully, I didn’t really lose out but now will definitely remember for next time!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.