Another week is in the books and it has brought us into the second half of 2016! On the running side of things, this had to be the worst 6 months of running since I started since I was dealing with some different things. I am really hoping that the second half is really a lot better! The last few weeks here have been busy so the posting has been down but things are kind of getting back to normal so my posting will be regular again.
Miles, Points, and Travel
- SPG Partnership with Aegean Gets Stronger + Adds Great Gold Benefits – While always nice to see partnerships offering, make sure you look through this new award chart for mileage redemption to see if it makes sense at some of the hotels.
- Great Deal: $15 off $75 Coupon for eBay (Works on Some Gift Cards) – [Expired] These flash sales are a great way to get a significant discount on various items – especially gift cards. When they come around, they typically last 5 hours so keep your eyes open for them!
- JetBlue Sale – Starting at $34 or 900 Points! – [Expired] While this sale is now expired, it is great to see that the 900 point level seems to be the new minimum point redemption amount!
- Earn 10,000 Bonus SPG Points with Your SPG Business Card [Targeted?] – It is nice to see American Express rolling out some spending bonus offers and this is a great one – if you get this, you can earn 2 points per dollar on the next $10,000 in spending!
- Flash Sale: $15 off $75+ on eBay – Good for Many Gift Cards – [Expired] Another flash sale that was good on gift cards! Hopefully, we will see more of these (likely when the eBay bonus bucks are about to be paid out).
- Last Day! 5 Deals To Check Out Today – June 30 was a big day for some deals that were expiring. One of them, the United 70K offer, is now gone but the 50K seems to still be available for many accounts.
- Details About Amazon Prime Day – “Biggest Global Amazon Event Ever” – Amazon’s Black Friday in July is coming back again this year – find out the details here. While last year was a let down in many ways, there were still some great deals to be had.
- SPG Moments Auctions – How They Work & What To Look For – SPG Moments are a great way to get some excellent value from your Starpoints on interesting experiences. This post looks at the auctions, how they work, and what you should look for to get the best value.
- New Amex Offers Loaded Today – Some new Amex Offers were loaded this week, including a special one for gas stations (but very targeted).
- Great Amex Offer = Free Sam’s Club Membership + Bonus Deal [Targeted] – This deal is targeted but widely available and can give you a free Sam’s Club membership. Plus, you can use a certificate to get a free gift card as well! Nice deal combo!
- Fascinating SPG Package for Aviation Fans with Bonus Soccer Gift – If you are an AVGeek, you better move on this one soon! It is an interesting auction and comes with a nice bonus gift for the soccer/football fan.
That’s it for this week! Hopefully, I will get to some of the hotel reviews that have been piling up lately!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.