Ok, before you even peek, take a guess what city such an over-the-top hotel package would be in! If you had the hint of inside the US, you probably would nail it that this hotel package is for a hotel in Las Vegas. For the all-in price of $450,000, you get 4 nights in the presidential suite, jewelry-topped food, gold-crusted food, massages, travel in a private jet and more.
This Hotel Package Costs $450,000 and Includes Travel in a Private Jet
To be honest, I think you should be getting a lot more for that price! The hotel that is offering this ridiculously expensive package is the Venetian in Las Vegas and they are throwing a bunch of stuff in this pot to make it worth it – to someone. I mean, someone that is going to pay $450,000 for 4 nights in a hotel probably already has a private jet or access to one, right? That seems to be a bit odd of an inclusion, but I guess they really want to make it sound worth it!
Here are some of the other things that this $450,000 hotel package includes:
- 4 nights in the 6,500 square foot presidential suite
- Transportation by private jet
- Transfer to the hotel in a Maybach
- Private butler
- A replica of the resort’s signature armillary sphere hand-crafted from artisan chocolate, atop a cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers
- Drinks with gold flakes
- Custom dinner prepared in the suite
- 5.5 carat diamond bracelet CrazyShake (with a real 5.5 carat diamond bracelet)
- Breakfast that includes 24k gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles
- Personal photographer (because you know you are going to Instagram with all of these pics!)
Yeah, it just seems like it is missing a little something extra for that big $450,000 price tag. I mean, for just a mere $50,000 more, you and a friend could fly to space on the Virgin Galactic! For me, that sounds quite a bit more appealing!
Or, maybe better, you could stay for 4 nights at an underwater villa in the Maldives for just $200,000 – and then still have way more than enough money to buy first class travel to there on Emirates!
At least there is no resort fee on top of the $450K…