To read about SPG Moments auctions, how they work, and assessing value, check out this post. This is a SPG Moments auction package that ends tomorrow and is for next week and is a nice deal for aviation fans and even football (soccer) fans!
Be a VIP at the Farnborough International Airshow with Qatar Airways
You will need to be able to move quickly on getting your transportation here if you do win (well, you would have 5 days!) as this package is for 2 days starting next Sunday, but it sounds like a really nice package if you are an aviation geek. Here is what you get:
- Passes for two (2) to the Farnborough International Airshow with VIP access to the Qatar Airways Chalet on 11 July 2016
- Complimentary food and beverages for two (2) while in the chalet
- Breakfast in the Club Lounge
- Two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) in a Club Room at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, checking in 10 July and checking out 12 July 2016
- Private transfer for two (2) between the hotel and airshow
- One (1) FC Barcelona jersey signed by eight (8) players including Messi, Neymar and Suarez
- Hosted by Sheraton Skyline Hotel & Qatar Airways
- Package for July 10 – 12
At present, with less than 16 hours remaining for bidding, the auction is at 27,500 points. The Sheraton Skyline hotel is a Category 3 so would typically cost 7,000 points per night for a basic room. The Club Rooms (included in this package) cost a few more dollars per night on normal nights so figure another $60 to the package. You get breakfast included and the transportation between the hotel and airshow. For those that are football/soccer fans, the Barcelona jersey signed by the 8 players (including Messi, Neymar, and Suarez) would be an excellent bonus gift to the whole event!
If you look at it with the value on the event and experience, take all of that into consideration when you figure out what to bid for this. It does look like a fascinating package!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.