Another week is in the books! It was a really great week for us personally as we had some fun things going on and it was just a blast! On the travel side of things, it was a bit of a flurry the last couple of days as I cancelled two trips and booked 2 1/2 more. 🙂 We are excited about these as we are each taking one of our children with us on the different trips for some great experiences and memories.
More to come about these this week! Yes, one of the cancelled trips involved a pre-devaluation AAward and yes, it hurt but it was really just something I ticketed because I wanted one more Cathay Pacific First class option in case. I would much rather go someplace with my son instead!
Miles, Points, & Travel
- This Daily Getaway Deal Gave Me Great Value! – The Daily Getaway deals are over (except for some IHG stragglers) but the value is there! This is how one of those deals gave me some great value.
- An Airport With Very Fast and Free WiFi! – Airport WiFi is a great way to stay connected in between flights. Here is one airport with some very good WiFi speeds!
- Get 10,000 Starpoints Per Referral & How To Get Your Referral Links – SPG has doubled the referral bonus! Get 10,000 points for each referral and find out how to get them!
- New JetBlue Sale from $49 – Good for Travel Through September! – [Expired] A nice new sale from JetBlue that covered the entire summer!
- JetBlue Lowers the Minimum Point Redemption for Awards – JetBlue has lowered the minimum point redemption for awards! Find out what it is now and where the value can be.
- JetBlue Point Redemptions Now Starting as Low as 1,800 Points! – Just when I thought the price had been low as it was on the new minimum, JetBlue shows it being even lower than they originally said! This is a great deal if you like to redeem points for cheap flights!
- Book This Hotel & Your Airfare for the St. George Marathon NOW! – If you had entered the St. George Marathon lottery, you know now if you are going! Find out about the best hotel option for the marathon.
- The Hilton Diamond Match is Open Again! – The match is open again to receive up to Hilton Diamond status! Find out where you submit your status and what you need to do!
- Deal of the Day: Up to 50% off Some Tumi Bags & Crocs – [Expired] A good value on some nice products for the Amazon Deal of the Day. Hope you got some good stuff!
- The Hilton Surpass 100,000 Point Offer is Back! – The highest Hilton offer ever is back! This is a great deal and it comes with Gold status.
- [Possibly] Get 100,000 Hilton Points with Upgrade to Surpass – While no one has reported it working, there is a link available to upgrade an Amex card to the Surpass card and get 100,000 Hilton points for the upgrade!
- Deal of the Day: Garmin Forerunner 920XT on Sale – Great GPS Watch! – [Expired] Another great Amazon Deal of the Day! If you missed out on this one, check out this deal for another Garmin deal!
- No-Fee Amex Back to 75,000 Hilton Points – Direct Link – The other Amex Hilton offer is also back to the previous best – 75,000 Hilton points! Grab it here!
- How to Get Your Hilton Surpass 100K Referral Link – Here is a great way to get 15,000 points for each successful referral – find out how to get it here.
- Why You Should Consider Upgrading to the Hilton Surpass Card – Here are some reasons to consider upgrading to the Hilton Surpass card from another Amex card.
- Southwest Now Open for Christmas and New Years + New Routes – For all Southwest fans, this is some good news! The schedule is now open for the rest of 2015 and some new routes are coming!
- Highest Offer Ever: 100,000 Marriott Points with the Marriott Business Card – The Marriott business card has hit a new high – 100,000 Marriott points! Not only that, but it comes with an easier way to get Marriott Gold through spending.
- 5 Things I Loved About Silvercar – I had my first Silvercar experience recently! Here are 5 things that I loved about Silvercar.
- My Single Annoyance with Many Airport Lounges – Airport lounges are a great place to escape and they have a lot of perks. But, there are some things that bother people. Here is my single annoyance with many of them.
- Great Deals on GPS Watches – with Notifications & Fitness Tracking – Get a great deal on some great GPS watches that come with activity tracking and smart notifications!