Just like the 100,000 Hilton point offer on the Surpass card I wrote about yesterday, the no-fee Amex Hilton card is back up to its previous high as well – 75,000 Hilton points. With this card, there is a direct link available.
No-Fee Amex Back to 75,000 Hilton Points – Direct Link
The 100,000 Hilton point Surpass offer is currently available through referral links but I have found a direct link for the no-fee Amex card. If you have a referral link for it, feel free to leave it in the comments!
- Earn 75,000 points after spending $1,000 in 3 months
- Earn 7 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands
- Earn 5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver status with your Card.
- Earn Hilton HHonors Gold when you spend $20,000 in a calendar year on this card.
- Annual Membership Fee: $0
- Expires 6/30/2016
Aside from the sign-up bonus, the best feature of this card is that it has no annual fee. That is great and a good reason to keep the card for future Hilton point earning if you need it. But, the bad part is that Amex restricts you to only 4 credit cards so you may need to give up the Hilton card at some point if you want another Amex card (though frequent miler points out that some have been able to have more).
While Hilton points are not worth as much as Hyatt or SPG, they definitely have value. I have booked several award nights this year and am consistently getting over .6 cents per point against the cost. Sometimes, it is 1 cent per point. At any rate, given Hilton’s footprint, if I were you, I would try to accumulate as many Hilton points as possible.
Match to Hilton Diamond Status
Do not forget to match your current hotel status from another chain to Hilton to try for Hilton Diamond to go along with your new points! Reports indicate that even the free IHG Platinum status that comes with the IHG card will work for Diamond matching!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.