Hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying the extended part of it as well! I got hit with a flu bug which knocked me out of commission the last couple of days. That made posting drop off and also my training runs, though, fortunately, I was able to get one in Saturday morning. Hate getting sick, especially during training or trips!
Anyway, here are the posts from the last week here at Running with Miles, in case you missed any of them.
Miles, Points, and Deals
- Huge New Amex Offer: 20K MR Points for $1K Spend on Air France and More Offers – This is an incredible offer, especially if you already have travel plans in mind that can take place on Air France – or other airlines!
- Something Unusual – A WW II Bomb Discovered Not Far From Me – You never know what you are going to find and this was a surprise for sure! A 250kg bomb was discovered near, of all places, a gas station’s tanks! Read more about it here.
- New Offer: 75K Hilton Points with Citi Card – But a Word of Warning – The no-fee Hilton Citi card joined the upgrade point offers from Hilton but you should be aware of something before applying for it.
- Which Hilton Citi Card Should You Get? – Thanks to Citi’s rules on cards in the same family, you need to take a good look at the card(s) you want to apply for. This post breaks down which Citi Hilton card you should get, if you are interested in one.
- Delta Coach Review: Barcelona to New York [ BCN to JFK] – Dustin does a review of Delta coach going the other – Barcelona to New York. It was not the same thing as it was on the outbound!
- Best Offers! 35K SPG Points on the Personal and Business Cards – SPG came out with their previous best ever offers – 35K points! However, the spending is a little higher this time but still very manageable. Check out the details here!
- Redeem Starpoints for MLB Spring Training Games Now (VIP Packages Also)! – Want to do something cool with those SPG points? MLB Spring Training games can be accessed, even sold out ones, with SPG points so check this post out!
- The Fastest Way to Get Points From American Express? – Sometimes, you just need those points to post in a hurry to take advantage of some trip deal or something like that. Find out what is the one way to get points from American Express quickly.
- Spring Training Running Guide – Heading to Florida or Arizona for Spring Training? Check out this running guide from GreatRuns.com to give you some ideas!
- New Amex Offer for Language Learning + Great Deal That Ends TODAY! – While part of this deal ended the other day, a similar deal is back in its place so check this out of you want to get some language skills before your next trip.
- How To Get Your SPG Referral Links – And Then Leave Them Here! – This post shows you how to get your SPG referral links and then lets you leave those links in the comment section. I love being able let readers help readers get more points and this has worked for many readers before so leave your links as well!
- Save 50% on Any Iphone when Switching to Sprint – If you are with T-Mobile and could be swayed to switch to Sprint, you could take advantage of this special offer to get 50% off any iPhone. Not a bad deal!
That’s it for last week! Hope you have a great week as we prepare to enter March – I know, I can’t believe how fast this year is going!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.