Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was somewhat on the busy side and that has bled into today as well so that is why this is the only post today. I cannot believe that some people in the US still had snow yesterday! Unreal! It is May 1st tomorrow!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- 4 Great SPG Moments Packages To Check Out – Great Hotels Around the World! – If you have SPG points and want a great deal and experience, check out these great SPG Moment packages around the world!
- 3 Reasons To Consider Buying SPG Points With This Sale – If you need some more SPG points, this sale is definitely worth considering!
- Is This The Worst Flight Schedule When Flying Economy? – This was a really difficult flight schedule to have when flying economy but some readers added their worst ones that sound even worse!
- New Southwest Sale For Travel Into Late October – From $40 – Check out the latest Southwest sale! Grab some tickets through the end of October!
- New Mobile App Update: Hyatt Makes It Easier To Find Your Preferred Hotel – The latest Hyatt app update brings an even easier experience when selecting the best options for your preferred hotels.
- Stack These Deals for AA Miles On the Cheap – Cheaper Than American’s Own Sale Prices – American is running their own sale on miles but this workaround is even better than their sale prices – if you want to buy American Airline miles that is.
- Review: Belgrade Marathon – A Conflicting Marathon – Here is my review of running the 31st Belgrade Marathon. There were definitely some high points and low points. Hopefully, they can make adjustments to the low points for next year.
- Deciding Between Marriott and Hilton – With the changes from Marriott, there are many people considering which chain to give loyalty or stays to. Dustin takes a look at the Marriott and Hilton options. See if his conclusions match your thoughts.
- Save Up to 20% At Hyatts In Washington DC This Summer – If you are headed to Washington, DC this summer, check out these deals on Hyatt hotels!
- Why Now May Be a Great Time to Apply for the Chase Ink Cash (with $500/50K Points) – If you are checking out your next credit card, this is definitely one you need to have on your radar.
- Amazon Prime Cost Going Up – How To Save Now – Amazon Prime is set to go up about 20% soon. Find out how you can beat that price hike and if you should go that route.
- [Targeted E-Mail] Google Express Discount of 20% (or more) For Existing Customers – If you have this offer, it is a good one! Search your e-mail for it!
- Use These Amex Offers to Save on Rental Cars, Dining, Shopping, and More! – Save on your shopping, dining, and travel with these nice Amex Offers.
- A Passenger Who Acted In a Way That Prevented Another Messy Airline Incident – In light of all the negative airline experiences, take a minute to read this very positive experience about how a single passenger made a difference.
Hope you all have a great week! If you want to get some hotel deals for summer travel, check out the latest IHG PointBreaks here!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.