If you are heading to Washington, DC this summer, you could save up to 20% off the standard rate at these 10 Hyatt properties in town! This could help you save a bit and have more for other excursions in the DC area!
Save Up to 20% At Hyatts in Washington DC This Summer
Visit Washington, DC This Summer!
I love Washington, DC! It is so full of things that just can draw visitors (besides some of the political fights that go on!). For the runner, the DC area and National Mall are just fantastic places to get out and get your miles in – and you will not be alone! In fact, you may even have some of the elected officials running near you as well. 🙂
Then you have museums – these great, free buildings loaded with history. Outside of the museums, you have other government buildings that can provide some awesome tours. I have been to DC dozens of times and always look forward to the next time since there is just so much that I enjoy doing (btw, I ran the inaugural DC marathon and then did it again the next year because I loved it so much!).
Hyatt Sale of Up to 20% Off In Washington, DC
Now, if you need a place to stay, you can get up to a 20% discount at Hyatt hotels for the summer months in Washington DC. I have stayed at many Washington DC hotels but my all-time favorite and the one I continue to book is the Grand Hyatt Washington. The suite upgrades they have for Globalist members are fantastic (I still have a review coming!) and the hotel itself is a very beautiful structure. It also sits on top of a Metro stop to give you quick and easy access around the city.
But that is just one of the Hyatts that is on sale! Here are the details:
- Reservations must be made 04/02/2018 and 07/01/2018
- Eligible for stays completed between 06/25/2018 and 09/15/2018
- Make sure you enter code SMSMDC in the Special Offers box when searching for hotels to get the deal
- A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability
- Discount is given based on nights stayed:
- 10 percent on two-night stays
- 15 percent on three-night stays
- 20 percent on stays of four nights or longer
- Discount is given off the standard rate (so it comes out even cheaper than the Member Rate)
Here is the list of Washington, DC Hyatt hotels participating in this promo:
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National
- Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
- Hyatt Regency Reston
- Hyatt Regency Dulles
- Hyatt Centric Arlington
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda
- Hyatt Regency Fairfax
This deal works the best if you are staying four nights or more as the 10% discount on two night stays would be similar to the Member Rate.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.