Over the past couple of years, I have become a huge fan of Bluffworks clothes. These things are just great for travel and everyday use! In fact, pretty much every day has me wearing at least one Bluffworks garment or, like today, I am sporting three different pieces of Bluffworks clothes!
Bluffworks Black Friday Sale
Starting today, Bluffworks Black Friday sale is now live! With discounts up to 30% off a bunch of clothes, this is as good as the Bluffworks discounts get! There are several pieces of clothes on sale today that were not even around last year – that includes the items from the women’s line!
Here are some of the items you will find on sale (along with my reviews):
- Ascender Chinos – Sale price $88 – regular price $125 – Review
- Piton Polo Shirt – Sale price $47 – regular price $68 – Review
- Threshold Performance T-Shirt – Sale price $36 – regular price $45 – Review
- Departure Jeans – Sale price $78 – regular price $98 – Review
- Field Jacket – Sale price $250 – regular price $350
- I actually don’t have a review of this done yet – I am still putting it through its paces. I can tell you this – it is an awesome jacket that has worked in a variety of weather types. I love it! Best jacket I have ever owned, which it should be at $350 and I think it is a great deal at $250!
The Black Friday prices will be here until December 2 so definitely check out these deals before then! I will probably grab another couple of pieces during this sale myself!