Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Welcome to another summary of the posts from the week here at Running with Miles! Blogging is a funny thing – there are always drafts that I have to work on and things that I plan to write but sometimes other events/news/ideas pop them out of the way for a bit. After all, I only have so much time in a day, even though I do try to make it stretch a little! 🙂 So, more posts will come up this week that I have been working on and hopefully they are a help to you!
Let’s take a look at the posts from this week. There were some pretty good deals this week as well. As usual, if I know they have expired, I will mark them as such here.
Miles, Points, Travel, and Deals
- Great Deals On Amazon Today Only – [Expired] Amazon has really stepped up their game this season with deals. Hopefully, we will see a couple more before Christmas gets here!
- New IHG Offer: 40,000 Points + Free Night IHG Sign-up Bonus [Possibly Targeted] – If you like the idea of staying at a top-tier IHG hotel, this card may be of interest to you! While I was targeted for this offer, I may have found a public way at it as well. If you are interested in it, it is worth a shot!
- Some Great Portal Bonuses To Take Advantage Of Quickly! – [Expired] Portal bonuses have been amazing this last month! I have picked up tens of thousands of easy miles as a result of these bonuses and done so at little/no-cost. Hopefully you were able to as well!
- New Amex Offer: Free Hulu Money – $10 Off $10 On Multiple Cards – This offer is still available! If you like, or want to try, Hulu, this is a great way to get some free months. There are some comments on the post that may help you as well.
- How I Earned AA Executive Platinum For Under $500 & Avios – This post breaks down how I was able to get AA Executive Platinum for less than $500 and 60,000 Avios. This was a result of great promos and a fast track opportunity. It can hopefully demonstrate what to look for an how you can really maximize these opportunities!
- Many Great Gift Card Deals On eBay Right Now – There are still some of these available. Take advantage of using a Chase Ink card and eBay Bucks, as well as portal payouts, to get some nice savings at various retailers.
- Great Deal: Sony Action Camera W/ Live View Remote $149 – [Expired] This was the best price I had seen on this action camera! It sold out early so glad some of you were able to get in on this one! I mean, the Live View Remote alone goes for at least $70 so this was a great deal!
- Existing Uber Customers – Get $20 In Uber Credit For Free! (New Customers Also – Get An Extra $20!) – It is not often that there is an Uber promo that gives credit to existing customers but this one does just that! Check to see if it is available in your market yet!
- Strategies To Help Get Targeted For Hyatt & IHG Credit Card Offers – If you want to get some of the better offers on the Hyatt & IHG credit cards, here are some tips and strategies that may help that to happen for you.
- Google Brings Cheap International Data To iPads, Android Tablets, & Smartphones! – If you want to have internet in over 120 countries around the world, this is going to be the cheapest way to do it! For only $10 per 1GB (although much slower than what you are used to in the US), it is a great deal. Find out about it here.
- Great Deal: 12″ MacBook $300 Off (Possibly More) – This deal is still available if you want to get the lightest Mac available. I use it on a daily basis for blogging and more and really like it!
- The Wyndham Card Is Back With 45,000 Points [Good For 3 Free Nights] – But One Big Negative – This card is back with the offer as before, but with one big negative if you plan on keeping the card past the annual fee.
- Now Get Up To 115,000 Bonus AA Miles When Buying Miles – 1.8 Cents Each – In a huge bonus boost, you can buy AA miles at the cost of 1.8 cents each – but you will need to buy a lot for the big bonus! If you want to really get your account filled before the devaluation, this could give you the miles quickly.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Still Down – Hyatt’s Gold Passport site went down this past week for scheduled maintenance but was down past the scheduled return time. Some tips about taking care of business post-upgrade.
- Hyatt Gold Passport – Back Up – The site went back up – and then was pulled down again after some more issues. This morning, it went back up again. There were a lot of things that they had to get switched to the new system so make sure you check your account over the next week and reach out to Hyatt if there is a problem. I was told that they will be making sure that it is taken care of and they will take care of it. While there may be some problems, just keep track of any stays or problems and let them know.
Hope you all have a great week! With Christmas on Friday, it will likely be a little slow in the miles and points world, but at the same time, the last two years have brought some nice gifts. In 2013, Delta had incredibly cheap tickets all over the US on Christmas and then, in 2014, Etihad also had really cheap tickets all over their network. What do you think might come this year? 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.