Welcome to another week in miles, points, and travel. This weekend, I have been pretty busy lining up some of my travel schedule for this year so I could take advantage of the Hyatt Diamond Suite Upgrades that expire tomorrow. One of them is a pretty substantial suite upgrade I am looking forward to checking out!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Point Sale: Buy Hyatt Points For 1.8 Cents Each – Good Deal? – Hyatt points are on sale and this post checks out if it is worth it. There are some circumstances where it makes sense, but make sure you check out the details.
- Another No-Fee Hilton Card Hits A High Mark – 75,000 Hilton Points! – Another no-fee Hilton card with a huge bonus – 75,000 points!
- Pick Up 230,000 Hilton Points & 2 Free Nights With These Cards – If you want hotel points, here are some cards that can get you a lot of Hilton points plus 2 free weekend nights.
- One Day JetBlue Sale! – [Expired] Hope you were able to grab some sale tickets if they worked out for you!
- Another Southwest Sale Is Here – Time To Check Your Reservations – This sale is still ongoing and it makes a great time to check your Southwest reservations to see if you can save any money.
- Alaska Airlines Offers 10% Discount & Race Discount For Some Races – I love when airlines/hotels get involved with races and this is a great way to get some savings from Alaska Airlines in conjunction with races.
- A Hilton Diamond Benefit That Is Very Costly – But Also Convenient – Elite benefits are great but this is one Hilton Diamond elite benefit that has some convenient uses but it can be very costly.
- New Airbus Seat Patent, 3-D Printing Airline Cabin Parts, UberMoto & More – Here are some news updates including news about the potential price for the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort, an interesting seat patent, and more.
- Where Is The Hyatt 50,000 Point Card Offer? Should You Wait? – The Hyatt 50,000 point offer is an incredible offer that is not currently available. Some thoughts on when (and if) it will roll out publicly and if you should wait for it.
- A Great Way To Get Tremendous Value From SPG Starpoints – Starpoints are some of the most valuable point currencies around. Here is one way where you can get even more incredible value from them!
- Where Your Mid-Tier Hotel Elite Status Can Make The Most Difference – Mid-tier hotel elite status is not worth a lot but there are some places where it can make a big difference. Here are some of those situations.
- Amex Cuts Off Churners From Business Cards With Once Per Lifetime Bonus Terms – Amex has made another move to cut off card churners. Find out what the details are about it.
- Now, I Have Effectively Been Shut Out From Amex Bonuses – You may be like me in that we have enjoyed pretty much everything that Amex has to offer.
- How To Combine Star Alliance Miles Earned By Your Family & Friends Into One Account – Combining miles into one account can help you get that much closer to your award. Find out how you can combine Star Alliance flights from family and friends into one account.
- Use Your Expiring Diamond Suite Upgrades Now! – Your Hyatt Diamond Suite Upgrades are about to expire so book them now! Find out how to do that here.
- Bad News For CowBoom Deal Hunters (Electronics, Computers, Tablets, Etc) – If you have ever shopped at CowBoom, you know about the fantastic deals they had. That’s right, had, as they are no more.
- Netflix Axing VPN Use = Might Not Be Able To Watch Your Favorite Shows Abroad – Netflix has axed the use of VPNs for users around the world. That means that you may not be able to access your favorite shows/movies while traveling any more.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.