With so many Amex Offers coming to an end, that means it is time for some new Amex Offers to be loaded! There were some new ones today but also some offers I have previously written about that will be expiring today or tomorrow that you may want to take advantage of!
New Amex Offers Loaded Today
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select and add the offers you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
Norwegian Cruise Line [Targeted]
- Spend $500, get $100 back
- Expires 4/30/2016
- Must book online, over the phone, or through agents (not valid onboard)
- This offer was not on any of my co-branded cards
Carnival Cruise Line [Targeted]
- Spend $250, get $75 back
- Expires 4/15/2016
- Must book online, over the phone, or through a Travel Professional (not valid onboard)
- This offer was also not on any of my co-branded cards
- Spend $250, get $50 back
- Expires 6/29/2016
- Valid on US website only
Make sure you check out these previous offers I wrote about (and see if you can save even more money) as they are expiring very soon:
- Swim Outlet – Spend $25, get $5 back (Expires 3/1)
- Sunglass Hut – Spend $200, get $50 back (Expires 3/1)
- Reebok – Spend $150, get $30 back (Expired 2/29)