Today happens to be Google Fi’s birthday (who knew?!) and they are celebrating by giving their customers a great discount on the Pixel 3 phones – a 50% discount!
Today Only: Get a Brand New Google Pixel 3 for 50% Off!
Link: Google Fi and Pixels
This means that you could get the high-end Android phone for as little as $399 – and that comes with things like free cloud storage, the insane Pixel camera quality, always-on, free VPN service and all the other stuff that Google is dishing out to their flagship phones.
Here is what you need to know:
- You need to order today to get the 50% discount
- Pixel 3 64 GB is discounted from $799 to $399.
- Pixel 3 128 GB is discounted from $899 to $449.
- Pixel 3 XL 64 GB is discounted from $899 to $449.
- Pixel 3 XL 128 GB is discounted from $999 to $499
- You can qualify as either a new or existing Google Fi customer.
- Activate your Pixel 3 or 3 XL within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email.
- Activate on the Fi account used to purchase the phone. You can activate it yourself or give it to a group plan member to activate.
- The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout.
- If Fi is not activated within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the phone
There it is! So, this is not a good deal if you want to resell as you need to activate it on the account you used to purchase the phone! If you are not currently a Google Fi user, you can sign-up through my referral link and we will both get $20 in bill credits.
Act fast as this won’t last for long!