Tuesday Southwest fare sale day! As always, this is a good time to check your already-booked reservations to see if your Southwest reservation has dropped in price. Or, you can just book new travel at these sale prices.
New Nationwide Southwest Sale From $44
New Southwest Sale Details:
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 23 through April 25, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid May 14 through June 12, 2019, and August 20 through October 30, 2019.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid May 12 through October 30, 2019
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through October 31, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 23-24, May 27, August 30, and September 2, 2019.
You may notice there is the travel validity dates that leave out June 13 – August 19 and then actual blacked out dates. Those dates between June 13 – August 19 actually do still have sale fares for some of the city pairs so make sure you check summer dates as well!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.