It has been a little while since I did a summary post. Things have been quite hectic around here over the last month or so! Now, it is getting busy again with trip planning. I have booked many trips in the last couple of days, some with some great deals. So, it will get busy again soon!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Many Amex Offers to Save You Money and Earn You Points – Amex Offers have been flowing pretty often lately! Check out this bunch of them here.
- Delta Adds Auto Check-In – But I Would Rather It Be This Airline – Delta recently added a feature they say was asked for, but I would rather it have been added by Southwest. 😉
- New 30% United Transfer Bonus A Great Choice For SPG & Marriott Transfers – This transfer bonus is great, thanks to the Marriott Flight and Hotel packages. This is certainly better than the recent one released by American Airlines (which excludes the packages).
- New Southwest Sale Has Prices from $34 Through May 2018! – This Southwest sale is still going on, so check it out! I was just able to grab a pretty great fare of $48 from Florida to Arizona so definitely worth a look!
- The Annoying Passenger Who Self-Upgraded on Emirates – Yes, this does happen and thankfully, it didn’t end the way he wanted it to!
- Two Amex Offers for MGM Resorts for 7,500 Points and $50 Cash Back [Targeted] – If you are headed in the vicinity of MGM Resorts, check out these offers to see if you were targeted. They are a nice way to get some points and cash back!
- Great Amex Offer for Savings on Oakley – If you are an Oakley fan, this is a great Amex Offer to get some gear at better prices!
- [Offer Extended] SPG Transfer Bonus to AA – But the Alternative Is Better – You can take advantage of this offer, but you would probably be better off going the route through Marriott.
- Credit Card Review: USAA Cashback Rewards Plus – Looking for a new card to add to your wallet? Check out Dustin’s review of the USAA Cashback Rewards Plus card.
- Use Your Amex Card to Save at La Quinta Inns & Suites [ Targeted] – This is a good deal to maybe help push you towards staying at a La Quinta next time you hit the road!
- The World Series Is Almost Here – And SPG Thinks They Know Who Will Be In It – And guess what? They were wrong!
- Bad News: No More Chase 5X Points with PayPal Digital Gifts [On Chase Ink+] – This is truly bad news for everyone that was racking up the 5X points with PayPal Digital Gifts and their gift cards when they were on sale.
- This Westin Hotel Is Selling a $1,000 Bagel – If you are at this Westin hotel, maybe you will be able to spot someone eating this extremely expensive bagel!
- Get 500 Free Aegean Miles for Opening Their App + 1,000 Miles for Opening an Account – Aegean is an airline you should check out and now you can get a quick and free 500 miles just for trying their app!
- New Amex Offer: Get $25 Back on $29+ with Shutterstock [Targeted] – If you need to grab a couple stock photos, this Amex Offer will bring them closer in reach.
- Southwest LUVs California – Free Southwest Companion Pass By Opening a Credit Card – If you live in California, you are certainly a very lucky customer! Take advantage of this offer because it is the best offer for the Southwest Companion Pass – ever!
- A Real Shame: Milwaukee Marathon Was Almost a Mile Too Short – How would you feel to start a marathon and cross the finish line – only to find out later that you actually didn’t complete a marathon? Unfortunately, that is what all of these runners felt.
- The ULTIMATE Point Splurge – 600 Million Points for an Experience of a Lifetime – This is an outrageous amount of points – but you could save $4.8 million by using the points instead! 🙂
- American Airlines Refunds Honeymoon Couple $4,000 and Their Miles – There are a lot of stories about airlines that show their negative side. Fortunately, this one had a great ending!
And that is it for last week! I hope you all have a great week this week as we head out of October very soon! I cannot believe where this year has gone!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.