I hope you had an enjoyable Mother’s Day this past weekend! We certainly did and it was another day to be thankful for the mothers in my life!
Miles, Points, and Deals
- The Fastest Lounge WiFi I Ever Had – At A Surprising Lounge! – Getting fast WiFi in lounges can be very helpful when trying to get work done. This was the fastest WiFi I have had at a lounge and it was a domestic one!
- Earn 7,500 Hilton Points with 2 Night Stay for Amex Platinum Cardholders – Pick up an extra 7,500 Hilton points on your next stay if you pay with the Amex Platinum card.
- Should This Be The Next Great Airline Credit Card Perk? – With all the airline news lately, would this be a “perk” that the airlines would love to add to their credit cards? 🙂
- Several New Amex Offers Available To Save You Money – Some new Amex Offers from last week to help you save money
- Live Q&A About the 2 Hour Marathon Attempt From The Guy Who Got The Closest – If you want to hear some answers to questions by the guy who ran a 2:00:25 marathon, check this out!
- A Nice Passport Perk For Lufthansa First Class Passengers – I Missed It & Messed Up – Yes, this is a nice, time-saving perk and yes, I messed it up and made more work for the staff as a result. Don’t do what I did! 🙂
- Save Big on the Latest Apple Watch Models – [Expired] These sales are expired now but I wanted to include them so you can get an idea of sale prices on the Apple Watches if you missed them this last time around.
- Why I don’t Plan to Keep my Business Platinum – The Amex Business Platinum card can and does provide value to many. But, you should take the time to consider if it is worth it for you. Follow Dustin as he breaks down why he is not keeping his (I am still up in the air on mine!).
- Register Today for the Best Aviation Trip – The Star MegaDO 8! – This event is sold out but you can join a waiting list. I believe the entire waiting list was cleared for last year’s MegaDO so you may have a chance if you missed it!
- Daily Getaway Leftovers – What’s Worth Buying? – Check out what might be left and what is worth buying from the Daily Getaways.
- The Rebranding of the Grand Hyatt Santiago & My Fantastic Experience There – My time at the Grand Hyatt Santiago was fantastic and will be a nice memory, especially since it will soon be a Hyatt no longer as it becomes a Mandarin Oriental. If you want to stay there with Hyatt points, book soon!
- TripIt Improves Their “Go Now” Feature To Help With Many More Trips – TripIt Pro has been my go to app for trips for years now. This new feature can really help if you are wondering what time you should head to the airport in various cities. Plus, get an exclusive 20% off code here!
- Athletic Deal Roundup: Amex Offers, Big Portal Savings, and Discounts – Some of these are still alive so check them out and save today!
- Is the New Electronics Ban Imminent? A Delta Sign Is Spotted! – It has been a few days now since this sign was pulled and there is supposed to be a meeting this Wednesday so nothing yet!
And that’s it! We did have a pretty good deal on a watch last night but the retailer asked me to take down the post since the code could get them in trouble with their supplier (I posted it legitimately but it was used far more than they had anticipated). If you were able to get in on that deal, good for you as it was an incredible one! I think we sent more traffic to that retailer than anyone else does so they did notice! 🙂
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.