Here is a popular Amex Offer that has made a reappearance. If you have any upcoming hotel stays, this Amex Offer could help you get $60 back on those stays! As always, make sure you save it to multiple cards to take advantage of it for as many stays as you may have (or to split up a several night stay across multiple reservations).
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
New Amex Offer: Get $60 Back on Hilton Hotel Stays
Terms and Details (bolding mine)
- Get a 1X $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges
- Valid at participating Hilton or Curio properties
- Must be used between 5/22/17 to 7/30/17
- Reservations for Hilton Hotels & Resorts must be made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Reservations for Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ must be made online at curiocollection.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-844-442-874
- Valid only in the US or US territories
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates
Even though it says it excludes gift card purchases, there were many reports in the past of customers that were able to purchase gift cards at the counter of a Hilton and that would trigger the Amex Offer. If you can do that, you should be able to use this offer at many different Hilton portfolio brands.
I had this on every single one of my cards so it should be pretty widely available!