Last week was a little Amex heavy and then we finished the week with a little bit of Chase Sapphire Reserve goodness. We are really fortunate to be able to be customers in a time when these issuers are striving so hard for our business! Hopefully, you are able to take advantage of some of this competition!
Miles, Points, and Deals
- Citi Prestige 75,000 Point Offer Is Live – Should You Apply? – The Citi Prestige is back with more points but fewer perks than before. Check out this post to see if the card is right for you right now.
- The New, Simple Way to Get American Express Referral Links – If you are like me, you love using your American Express cards to send referrals to others and pick up more points for yourself as well! Now, Amex has made that easier than ever!
- Earn Thousands of Miles with These New Promos – If you have some online shopping to do, check out these new promos to help you earn thousands of miles on your online purchases.
- Is American Express Running Scared or Playing It Smart? – This post looks at some of the moves by American Express as we try to see if they are smart or scared. Also, in a first time ever, I wrote this post while Dustin was doing a similar post and we did not realize that the other had done it! It does give a good look at what two people in the same game think about the Amex’s moves of late! His is the next one down.
- American Express Becomes Desperate – Dustin’s post looks at things from a similar perspective and puts his analysis to work on their changes as well. We definitely had a laugh at how similar and close to each other our posts were on this topic!
- Amex Updates Terms to Shut Down Reward “Gamers” – And, here is another Amex one! This time, they are getting specific about what kind of activity they do not like when it comes to card applicants. There is one part on this list that is a little worrisome to me and we will have to see how this shakes out.
- Use Your Amex Card(s) To Get 10% Back On Cell Phone Bills & Cable Bills [Targeted] – Even though we do get down on some things with Amex, there is no question that they do have a lot of ways to save people money! This is one of those ways that can help just about everyone!
- New Mansions, Penthouses, & Luxury Homes May Be Coming To Airbnb Soon – Airbnb already has some very luxurious properties in their catalog but they may be making a move soon that will really bring on some incredible properties for the customers that really want to pay for that kind of luxury.
- Latest IHG PointBreaks List Up – Over 100 Hotels for Fall 2017 – Greatest deal in hotel rewards is now open and ready for booking!
- eBay Coupon: 10% Off Thousands of Items, Including Luggage, Cameras, and Much More – Need some new luggage or a new camera for your next trip? Check out this eBay coupon that will save you 10% on these purchases!
- How The United Card Continues To Save Me A Lot – The United card has some elements that need updating but there is one feature that continues to not only save me miles but money as well!
- Is The Chase Sapphire Reserve Too Good To Stay True? – The Chase Sapphire Reserve is easily one of the most popular cards that this market has seen in a long time. But, at what cost to Chase did this popularity come? Is it too good to stay the way it is?
That’s it for last week! Hope you head into August with some great plans to enjoy the rest of summer!