Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Welcome back to a new week! I trust you all have checked your Membership Reward-earning Amex cards today to see if you have this great Air France offer on them! I have some plans for how to take advantage of it but there are a couple of months left to make the move! Just make sure that you save it to your card(s)!
Miles, Points, and Deals
- New Southwest Sale from $39 – Check Your Current Reservations! – You still have a few days left on this current Southwest sale so make a move soon! Check those existing reservations.
- Get 100,000 Hilton Points with the Hilton Surpass Card – The 100K offer of the Hilton Surpass card is back and it is a great offer! Find out more in this post.
- The Secret of Back Pedaling – Dustin did a good post on the timeline of an interesting tweet that came out during the Super Bowl! Takeaway? Don’t ever discount Tom Brady (and I say this as a Bills fan!)!
- How To Save At Least 5% On Any Southwest Flights You Buy – Southwest sales are a great way to get a deal, but you can save at least 5% more by taking advantage of these tips.
- Trip Report: 6 Days in Barcelona – Dustin and his wife recently went to Barcelona and now he is sharing some of their great trip here. Get his observations and suggestions here!
- Many New Amex Offers – Including a 10K Membership Reward Offer! – Some new Amex Offers including one that will get you 10,000 Membership Reward points for spending $500 at the retailer.
- Snowbird Special! Favorite Florida Runs to Run This Weekend! – Mark helps the runners trapped in the snow to get a glimpse of some great runs in the Sunshine State. Check them out and check out his website for more Great Runs around the world!
- How to Get Your Own 100K Hilton Surpass Referral Link – And Earn 20K Points Each! – Find out how you can earn 20,000 Hilton points with each successful referral and leave your referral links at this post as well!
- New Offer: No-Fee Amex Hilton Card with 60,000 Points + Possible Better Offer – While this was a temporarily better offer, check the one of the posts down for an even better offer on the no-fee Amex Hilton card.
- Review: The Grand Waldorf Astoria New York – The beautiful Waldorf Astoria hotel has had a rich, storied past. Check out this review to see some of the high points and low points of this historic hotel.
- Guide to Free Hotel Elite Status with Credit Cards – New contributor Nick (from the Points Tutor) did a great post to show how you can get free hotel elite status with credit cards. Check out this post for some great ideas and make sure you visit his website for more great content!
- Best Offer! Earn 75,000 Hilton Points with No-Fee Hilton Amex Card! – This is the offer I mentioned above – get the no-fee Amex Hilton card and 75,000 points now!
- Is the Apple Watch Series 1 a Good Running Watch? – A lot of attention is paid to the GPS-equipped Apple Watch Series 2, but the Series 1 has almost all of the same goodies and can be had for much less. So, does it make a good running watch?
- The Closing Date of the Waldorf Astoria is Coming Up – Use Points to Stay There Soon! – The Waldorf Astoria closing date is coming up quickly and rooms are still available at cheap rates. Even for the more expensive nights, there is still award availability open.
- Great Deals: Garmin Fenix 3 & Apple Watch Series 1 On Sale – If you need a running watch, check out these deals!
- Amazon Kindles on Sale – Last chance on this sale (until Amazon runs it again! Probably around Mother’s Day) if you want to get a $20 on the Kindles.
- A New 5-Star Hotel – But Not For You or Me – A new 5-star hotel has opened in Malaysia but it is not for the type of guest you would guess!
That’s it for last week! I hope you find the content coming up this week to be interesting and useful! Thanks for following along!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.