This is what I’m talking about with Amex Offers! While getting cashback is nice, getting up to 21 Membership Reward points per dollar is even nicer! Especially when that adds up to 21,000 Membership Reward points! I am not sure if this is a targeted offer or not as it was available on the only MR card I have right now but you will want to check and add it quickly as it likely won’t last for long!
New Amex Offers
- Get 20000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1000+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Valid online at airfrance.us
- Expires 4/14/2017
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly with airfrance.us online or via the Air France mobile app
This is a huge deal! Also, take note of the wording that this is valid for one or more transactions totaling $1,000. That means you do not have to buy one ticket/transaction. Several smaller tickets will work as well.
Since the Amex Platinum Business card (which is what we have) gives a rebate of 50% of the points used on your selected airline in economy and all business class tickets, this would out really well if you used these points for that!
All in all, this is a very compelling offer that is of great interest to me, even though I do not have any travel planned on Air France. Remember, the tickets just have to be purchased by 4/14, they don’t have to be flown by then.
Head over to Google Flights to check out some of your options. Within 60 seconds, I found 2 tickets for just $855 to Spain out of JFK. While that is not as good of a deal as some of the recent deals, getting that just up to $1,000 will net you 21,000 Membership Reward points! Most people would consider those to be worth at least $370 so you are standing to get quite a rebate!
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $500 or more to purchase a cruise
- Valid with Norwegian Cruise Line via NCL.com, by phone or through your travel agent
- Must be purchased between 2/10/17 and 4/30/17
Any other good Amex Offers pop up this morning for you?
featured image from Aero-Shots