Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Good afternoon! Hope that your weekend was great and that you are having a great start of the week! Here are the posts from the last week here on Running with Miles, in case you missed any of these. Thanks for reading!
Miles, Points, and Deals
- One of the Things I Love About Having a Miles & Points Blog – There are several benefits to having a miles and points blog but this post details one of the things I love about having one. I think you may love this part, too. 🙂
- The New World of Hyatt – What To Expect – The new World of Hyatt is here and this post gives an overview of what was changing and what is the new look and feel of Hyatt.
- Travel Tip: Do Not Pay with Credit Card on the Street! – Yes, it sounds like common sense but since credit cards and peer-to-peer payment services are very much the norm in this day, people tend to forget the problems that can come when paying with credit cards on the street!
- Use This Deal to Save At Least 10% on Southwest Tickets – [Expired] This current deal is expired but you can read up on how to do it and then buy these Southwest gift cards at a 7.5% discount.
- New JetBlue Sale from $39 – Two Day Sale – [Expired] Here and gone but we should see another one in a week or so so get your travel plans ready!
- My Final Stay as a Hyatt Diamond Member & Final Thoughts – I had my final stay as a Hyatt Diamond member a little over a week ago and this post looks at the benefits I enjoyed in my years as a Diamond member.
- Buy United Miles for 2.2 Cents Each & Get Magazines – [Expired] This deal comes around every so often and is a great way to “buy” miles in low quantities for less than what it actually costs to buy miles.
- Unexpected Membership Reward Points – It is always a good thing to find unexpected points posting, especially when you think you may have to wait a couple of months or so to get them! Not this time!
- The New Hilton Honors Is Here – And It Is Both Bad and Good – Yes, another new hotel redemption system is here and this post looks at some of the bad and good about the new Hilton Honors redemption system.
- Many New Amex Offers – For Travel & Shopping – There are some good offers here, both for travel and shopping so check them out!
- Miles vs Miles vs Points vs Points – There is a lot to know about miles and points and this excellent, comprehensive post by Dustin breaks down the different currencies out there.
- Big Changes Coming to the Amex Platinum Card – Find Out the Good & Bad – There are new changes coming to the Amex Platinum personal card and not all of them are positive!
- How the World of Hyatt is Changing My Hotel Strategy – My favorite hotel loyalty program is Hyatt but the new World of Hyatt has changed my hotel strategy a bit for this year.
- Deal Roundup: Double Avios Per Dollar, 5K Point JetBlue Promo for New Customers, & More – There are some decent deals to be had so check out this post!
- My First Hotel Stay as a Hyatt Globalist – The new World of Hyatt program is here and my first stay as a Hyatt Globalist is done! Fortunately, it was as good as normal but I do miss the Diamond amenity!
- 2 Things You NEED To Know About the Amex Platinum – With the upcoming changes to the personal Amex Platinum card, there are a couple of things you should consider before applying for one.
- 1 Month Away – And I Still Don’t Know If I Am Allowed To Run This Marathon! – And now we are about 4 weeks away from when I am supposed to leave and I still don’t know if I have a visa or not! Kind of messes with your training a bit!
- Save 10% On Hotel & Car Rentals With These Chase Cards – If you have these Chase cards, you can save 10% on hotel and car rentals or convert that 10% cash back into valuable Ultimate Reward points!
That’s it for last week! Hopefully you have a good week coming up! My parents are on their way to Greece for a visit, courtesy of that fantastic Europe sale for $400+ last year! I love getting such cheap flights!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.