Another Monday, another round of new Amex Offers! In a trend as of late, they are adding some offers to earn you nice Membership Reward point deals on your MR earning cards so make sure you check those out!
New Amex Offers to Save Money & Earn Points
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Get 1500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Valid online at telecharge.com
- Expires 5/10/2017
- Excludes prepaid parking (unless purchased as part of a package at checkout)
Advance Auto Parts
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Advance Auto Parts or online at www.advanceautoparts.com
- Expires 4/24/2017
- This can be useful with offers that come from time-to-time that give big savings
- If used online, use code SAVE at checkout to take 15% off $5o+ orders, 20% off $100+ orders, and $25 off $150+ orders
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at GroundLink.com
- Expires 8/6/2017
- I have never used them before but if you do take use of them, the multiple transaction part makes this an easy 33% discount
Did you get any good, targeted Amex Offers?