If you are an Alaska Mileage Plan fan and an Apple fan, you are in luck! Today only, you can earn an all-time high of 7 miles per dollar spent at Apple! If you would rather earn United miles, they are up to 5 miles per dollar as well so something to consider also.
Great Deal of 7 Alaska Miles Per Dollar at Apple!
Link: Alaska Mileage Plan Deal
Unlike normal deals with Apple for shopping portals, the newest computers are not excluded! That means you could even buy the just-released 2019 MacBook Pros and get 7 miles per dollar on those! If you bought the mid-range 2019 MacBook Pro 15″, that would add up to almost 19,000 Alaska miles – a tidy sum!
Here are the details of this Alaska Mileage Plan deal with Apple:
- Products not eligible are:
- New AirPods
- gift cards
- gift wrap
- Bose products
- Apple Developer Programs
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- EPP purchases are not eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
Not only are there new MacBook Pros, but they also released new iPads this year (iPad Air and iPad Mini). While the iPad Air is consistently available on Amazon for $20 off, the iPad Mini has not really seen any discounts so this could be a great way to buy one and get something else for your spending!